Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

So much problems this game is unplayable

This game is just ridiculous, I really tried to like it, being free and online and such. But it playing it right now pisses me off more than it gives me enjoyment so this will just be a parting post. Since I'm one of the free players, i get to grind hundreds of games to get all the cards I want, which wouldn't be a problem, except I can't even grind matches in peace, and here's why:

1. Any sort of disconnect bug is auto loss, and there can be A LOT of disconnects / server issues on a bad day
    2. Around 1/10 games crash (does not respond), more auto loss
    3. A few rare auto loss/tie bugs here and there
    4. Any fucker that decides to leave early, which is even worse, because then u get nothing ! And trust me I had assholes leaving games in a row because my hero countered theirs
    5. Quick match is half broken -.-' I have times where I didn't even join a game, but server reports me as in one and I need to wait to timeout, or no one comes to my game so I leave, but then it says I'm in some game so I wait again, and if I'm not in the game but I can click on the room my game is in, why the hell can't I be re-connected back, instead I just wait more
    6. A major bug exists with Aldon, when he dies but afterwards opponent still has allies that then attack
    7. Where the f is the chat function on the iPhone??
    8. and just as a parting note, idc if you don't agree with me, but pure weapon users+support cards & monsters rape non-weapon users in most of my games...some of the weapons are just downright amazing given its ability vs cost (ya I get that the game isn't made for us to have fun, but for you to make money, but I hate to see so much potential just wasted)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Linalnverse View Post
    This game is just ridiculous, I really tried to like it, being free and online and such. But it playing it right now pisses me off more than it gives me enjoyment so this will just be a parting post. Since I'm one of the free players, i get to grind hundreds of games to get all the cards I want, which wouldn't be a problem, except I can't even grind matches in peace, and here's why:

1. Any sort of disconnect bug is auto loss, and there can be A LOT of disconnects / server issues on a bad day
    2. Around 1/10 games crash (does not respond), more auto loss
    3. A few rare auto loss/tie bugs here and there
    4. Any fucker that decides to leave early, which is even worse, because then u get nothing ! And trust me I had assholes leaving games in a row because my hero countered theirs
    5. Quick match is half broken -.-' I have times where I didn't even join a game, but server reports me as in one and I need to wait to timeout, or no one comes to my game so I leave, but then it says I'm in some game so I wait again, and if I'm not in the game but I can click on the room my game is in, why the hell can't I be re-connected back, instead I just wait more
    6. A major bug exists with Aldon, when he dies but afterwards opponent still has allies that then attack
    7. Where the f is the chat function on the iPhone??
    8. and just as a parting note, idc if you don't agree with me, but pure weapon users+support cards & monsters rape non-weapon users in most of my games...some of the weapons are just downright amazing given its ability vs cost (ya I get that the game isn't made for us to have fun, but for you to make money, but I hate to see so much potential just wasted)
    1: No, it's usually a draw. Might show as a loss screen, but if you look at the history both sides should be white, ie draw.

2: Never had a crash on a droid. Can't answer for iphone, sorry. Try updating?

3: Report all disconnects and auto losses. We have threads for that so we can check if it's a cheat, etc. Also, check your connection. ATT sux

4: They lose rating. You get the sense of "Haha, fuckers"

5: Another iphone issue I think. Or att. Again, check your connection and try playing via wifi

6: You'll have to give more details. Ie, which match vs who. If aldon dies, not all allies die, you gotta kill them too.

7: Click on the hero icons in the top left and right. Chat box comes up

8: Say what you want there. I play a weaponless build. My jericho is only armor, too. I'm rated decently i'd think.

Peace bro.
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I understand you are frustrated but due to the language you used dint be surprised if you get flamed.

As for your concerns I have never heard of problems when playing AI (that is the fastest way to grind gold).

When it cones to the people who leave early there is nothing you can do. When they quit they lose rating and If they do that enough that means they will be out of your range and won't see them again (hopefully).

What Aldon problem are you referring to can you be more specific?
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    All this problems have been reported before, a quick solution has been figured out.

Uninstall and kill yourself.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    The Game Is Relatively New Come Back In 6 Month You'll Feel Just As Unhappy Though No Why Cause You Are Really Really Good At This Game.
    BayArea'sFines7
    Dubstep