Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

some suggestions

Hi, I'm fairly new to shadow era, but i have noticed some issues that I would like to suggest be fixed.

-A maximum amount of cards or match-making for multiplayer to group you with opponents with a similar amount as your own.
    -Universal dispel card (can cost more then the existing ones)
    -Allies with a disarm ability (temporarily makes opponent's weapon useless)
    -Random booster packs purchasable with gold.
    -And a smaller max for overly powerful cards.

If you disagree please reply.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by HcC 744 View Post
    Hi, I'm fairly new to shadow era, but i have noticed some issues that I would like to suggest be fixed.

-A maximum amount of cards or match-making for multiplayer to group you with opponents with a similar amount as your own.
    -Universal dispel card (can cost more then the existing ones)
    -Allies with a disarm ability (temporarily makes opponent's weapon useless)
    -Random booster packs purchasable with gold.
    -And a smaller max for overly powerful cards.

If you disagree please reply.
    1) I could care less how many cards my opponent has. Usually the number they have tells me immediately what type of game to expect. I'd also like the matching system to be more about closer rank than the 150 swing it currently is. Why do you want to be matched with someone with the same number of cards you have? How many do you have anyway?
    2) I like. And have posted this opinion in another thread just a couple minutes ago.
    3) could be interesting with the right balancing. So it'll prob never happen.
    4) I think being purchased only by crystals is fine, boosters are usually useless anyway. You're better off buying a starter pack, selling the cards, and then buying the cards you actually want. Boosters give you far less cards and will net you less gold hence less cards, unless you're lucky and happen to draw what you need from the booster.
    5) what do you mean by a smaller max?
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    For the below response.... you have been banned.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have a 40 card deak making 150 card deaks virtually imposible to beat.

By smaller max, you can't have 4 overpowered cards but a smaller number (just a suggestion).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If someone is running a deck with 150 cards, they deserve to win. Haha, just kidding. Typically, you should have better successful draw then them, it sounds like you're not to the point that you can kill them quickly enough, however. Which hero do you use?

What do you consider to be an overpowered card? There aren't really any now, IMO. most are at least counter-able in one way or another. And you are limited to no more than four of any card, regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    For the below response.... you have been banned.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i use Lance and Zaladur.

over powered arrows and spells that poison (wont be too much of a problem if they affected you for a time limit or there were more dispel cards)
    mind control, the beetle demon bow, and cards considered "Legendary"
    I'm still new so correct me if I'm wrong