x2 bloodlust
    x3 shield bash
    total - 18

items

x1 war banner
    x2 the kings pride
    x3 jewelers dream
    total - 6

Okey, in a few words about some choises.
    Allies: 1) I believe that firesnakes>brutals for ter adun beacause on t2 we cast frenzy or bad santa if we were unlucky to get frenzy=( 2) Actually i find keldor is very effective since we use jewelers dream so we can even take 4 of it instead of medusil(cause in that build ive never used her ability) but i just dont like to leave some allies alone ;P. 3) pb and ig must have

Spells: 1) i dont know if x4 cripping blow too much but x3 must have. 2) you may say we dont need bad santa since we have 4 blood frenzy and maybe you are right but as for me 4x draw engine is not enough for 40 card deck so i need x3 more(moreover i use it to beat some non-profi jericho=)

Items: 1) maybe x1 king pride is enough but i like to have 2 copies of such powerfull spell in case shrienk or smth else. 2) x3 jewelers dream - must have, this art and blood frenzy are two the most important arts for ter adun and i believe for logan and boris too.

With that deck i won every class with rate 180+(exept jericho, i thinnk you know why=). I would be glad to get some suggestions about improving that deck, answer the questions and discuss Ter Adun in all and your tactics too, thx.
    Last edited by Dima; 07-21-2011 at 05:24 PM. Reason: update

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I was going to berate your choices in allies, but nice description. I would actually go against my mantra and remove all medusil for Keldor and PB needs to be at 4x.

Other then that, solid
    3.5 "Gravebella Beatdown" || KillTrend's Live Commentary
    A1 Elder
    Ingame Handles: A1 Killtrend

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am testing around with a Ter Adun 30 card deck at the moment. 30 because it's still possible and because I don't have all the cards I need yet. For example, I am missing crippling blow.
    I use a smashing blow in my deck, cause the ability may not be enough against armor / weapon heavy decks like Gwen or Amber.
    Keldors ability does really work nice together with Jewelers Dream, in case you have nothing else to play. Trying out Chimera as well, not sure about this one yet. I haven't tried the snakes yet, but it does make sense what you are saying. Playing BF at Turn 2 I use a 3cc ally in turn 3 anyway.

So far I am having fun with this though...kicking Rain delays and Armor of Ages to finish the opponent off.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeap,finally changed x2 medusil for x4 keldor and x3 bp(i believe x4 too much for me))) dont know why i havent done it earlier, they just were so cute=)

I played 30 card deck too, just tired of it because it is all the same)) 40 card decks more various and interesting to play(but a little bit expensive, yea))
    + for 30 card is that you get blood frenzy almost 100% in your hand, - is that sometimes you feel lack of cards, playing against elementalis for example.

What about smashing blow - right now i played a lot of games and didnt need it because i usually destroy items with my allies and my ability points are enough. But if ill find out some item destraction need i would prefer shrienk beacause it is 1 cost only and we are not depend on high resourses + we use jewelery dream. Try out chimera and say how it is=) but it seems to me playing against mage you wont be able to use its ability so it isnt need at all then. I liked chimera with life infusion)) Snakes are great against 3 atk and 1 xp or sparks(!) ally and its a good resourse material and also nice combo with bloodlust, as you see a lot of pluses what cant be said about brutals in this case.
    Last edited by Dima; 07-18-2011 at 03:54 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not bad, pretty similar to my 40-card Ter Adun build. Here's my thoughts tho:

1. dump the Bad Santas -- no warrior deck should ever have them, we have access to about the best draw engine ever, your only weakness is against Jericho (we're pretty much screwed when it comes to Priests). Bad Santas make you waste a turn early and draw cards for your opponent. IMO they really only fit a sup-speed deck (Elemental Spark/Snake type) or a deck that can't draw on their own (Hunter). And you don't need blood frenzy on turn 2 anyway, you pretty much have a full hand -- you need it around turn 4 or 5 (probably after you cast and use JD, if you go that sword route).

2. I still don't like snakes, I use Brute, they work way better for me.

3. I know there's good synergy with Jeweler's Dream, but man it's so weak. I use Berserker's edge, just for some add'l power to take out fatties if needed. Tough call, both work good.

If they make his SE cost 3 he'll be a lot better -- hope they buff that. Blowing up 2 items in 11 turns just doesn't cut it for a viable enough ability to be able to run significantly less Shrieks and/or Smashing Blows (I use 3 instead of 4.)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1) I usually use bad santas on t2 if i dont have frenzy just to fill hand and i dont have problems with weak unit thanks to defender and cripping blow but maybe you are right. I just used to play with good draw at the start and believe that t1 snake t2 frenzy t3 unit t4 sword+ defender\cripping\keldor better than brutalis on t2 but it is not maybe really important. All in all i need santa against jericho, its kinda a tough battle i get pleasure from if i win or close to win), you understand))

2) talking about bersekers edge, to be honest a havent tried it yet cause believe that it should go with dual shield and it is better for amber, but maybe when ill have some extra money ill try it and change 3 santa for 3 bers edge
    If it is just for extra dmg on t7-9 i usually can deal 20+ or even 30+ dmg with allies so bers edge is very disputable=)

3) i havent had need in extra item destraction as ive said, i am enough with allies=)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1. Yes, beating Jericho isn't often, but feels great :-)

2. I really don't have a preference which sword -- they're both good, they're both used just for allies, really. I just chose BE because it can take out some bigger creatures easier. They're pretty much a defensive tool for Ter -- I got overrun once by weenies w/o a sword and just needed some sword out to defend myself, and they had more than 1 Def, so I chose BE. JD might be a better fit though anyway, just for resource reason and it's quicker to cast. Either way, at least one or the other is needed :-)

3. It just sucks to go against Gwen, blow up her first bow at turn 4, and then she drops one in turn 5, and still has like 2 in her hand. If you don't have a few Shrieks or something handy yur toast. Jericho's ability only costs 2 and is similar in nature to Ter's... I think Ter's still needs to be buffed to 3 to make it more balanced.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    2. if you have problems with dfending after all your creatures are killed with supernova for example, maybe mountblade would fit much better cause in theory you can deal like at least 4 dmg 3-4 times(dont remember its charge)

3. lol, never use your ability on beetle bow! Just deal dmg to gwen as usuall especially good infernal gargoyle) and when gwen make a creature just cast a creeping blow) thats all, than blow up soul seeker only, and then you will just have too much allies she even doesnt know who to shoot first)) Dont be afraid of 4 bow.... easily killed without shrienks....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    2. I'd love to use Mournblade but it doesn't really work in the situations I need it -- it's worthless unless you can kill somebody first since it's offense starts at zero. If you can't kill anybody it never gets better, and the sword for my purposes is basically needed only if I have no allies out and they are running over me with weenies. Actually what seems to help best in that case is Valiant Defender.

3. I don't know, I've had to use them on BB's -- if you don't they attack for a bunch and then get a 3/5 guy that isn't exactly easy to get rid of. In my experience you have to kill every bow when it comes out IF you can't knock it down with your allies (that's the best choice of course -- I'm talking about needing to shriek it if you only have 1 or 2 guys out). Most of the Gwens I fight are around 220 and are a royal pain, even with Snow Sapphire -- the early hordes of Puwen/Blake/Jas/Aldon keep your hands full, then the pain starts w/ the bows and Rapid Fire. You need some shrieks handy or you're toast quick.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think the Bad Santa's are good to override the handicap of running 40 cards to be able to still squeeze in 7 more cards. While Ter Adun already destroys items, I oftentimes find Shrieks handy against an item-heavy opponents. It makes for a second item destruction in case Ter Adun is low on shadow energy.