Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 23Kid View Post
    In a 40 card deck there is 43.7% chance of not drawing one BF by turn 2.
    In a 30 card deck there is 37.3% chance of not drawing one BF by turn 2.

that is a 6.4% increase which equates to 8 in 125. So you will find yourself not drawing BF when you can use it 8 more times in 125 games if you play 40 vs. 30 cards.
    I love these stats....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Deck edited. One Blake removed for one Crippling Blow because at the moment I really want to be able to deal with stealthed allies that I can't hit otherwise. That and also Raven of course because she's horrible. All Campfire now removed. I'm not swayed either way by adding retreat or Raven so I might run with this reduced size for a while just to increase my chance of good draws.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by 23Kid View Post
    Deck edited. One Blake removed for one Crippling Blow because at the moment I really want to be able to deal with stealthed allies that I can't hit otherwise. That and also Raven of course because she's horrible. All Campfire now removed. I'm not swayed either way by adding retreat or Raven so I might run with this reduced size for a while just to increase my chance of good draws.
    You need 4 Jeweler's Dream in your deck. It really helps you swarm like crazy.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Was considering this actually! Will get saving and report back..... it's going to take a looooong time =/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I know 1.27 isn't out yet but I've had a brief look at the cards and am considering this revised deck:

4x kristoffer
    4x puwen
    4x aldon
    4x jasmin
    3x marshland sentinel
    2x armoured sandworm
    3x war banner
    2x retreat
    4x crippling blow
    4x smashing blow
    4x blood frenzy
    1x enrage

Would like to see a kristoffer buffed so he has 4 attack versus allies (1, +1 for ability, +1 for war banner, +1 for aldon). Armoured sandworm costs one less resource to summon than an aeon yet can kill one in two turns whilst only receiving one damage for the strikeback. With warbanner and aldon it has a mighty 5 attack. Marshland sentinel will act as Raven would in most other decks but has an edge because it can be brought in earlier. The combined power of this and crippling blow means that hopefully I will be able to render a lot of enemies useless. One alternative idea might be to swap out the sandworm for Raven actually and try to fill out on cards that can render opponent's allies useless. However they all seem to be quite expensive which suggests to summon one you might already have board control which makes their ability pointless! Both sandworm and raven can survive 'nova though but the worm is definitely better from a 'surviving burn' point of view. Jericho could still be a pain.
    Last edited by 23Kid; 08-05-2011 at 09:34 AM.