Close

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

New Community Manager

I'm pleased to announce that AnAdolt has been promoted to the new fulltime Community Manager at Wulven. He has been working hard to offer technical support to players, managing the forums, and ensuring that your voices are heard by the developers.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I'm pleased to announce that AnAdolt has been promoted to the new fulltime Community Manager at Wulven. He has been working hard to offer technical support to players, managing the forums, and ensuring that your voices are heard by the developers.
    Super congrats to AnAdolt. Is this is a paid position?

Also - Glad to see you back Kyle. Hopefully your next cookie break is shorter!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    For the below response.... you have been banned.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great news!
    Well deserved AnAdolt.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes it's a paid fulltime position, actually he started like 3 weeks ago

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Shadow Era is a game with great potential and my role as Community Manager will be to help build on its current success with the continued support of the wonderful community that we've been blessed with. There's no doubting, when you look at the amount of time and effort that players spend with the game, that we truly are blessed with a wonderful community. I have been a very active member of the community and I will enjoy continuing close involvement with the game.

Specifically, my duties include acting as a forum moderator and providing email support through support@shadowera.com. Before I became a CM I was on the Security Team and will maintain reviewing player reports and help ensure players have a fun and fair environment to play on.

As a bit of background, one of my hats in the past was working for a call centre for Xbox and Xbox 360 support. I worked in their "Hardware" department, which provided support for most issues aside from the "Xbox Live" and "Billing" department. After about 6? or maybe 8 months, I transferred to their Retail line, which supported Microsoft kiosks for all of North America. On the Retail line, you deal with businesses and field technicians and it was much different from the customer support line.

Now I have a really fun job where I get paid to basically play games and chat with you guys! So let's all have fun, enjoy our time, and play Majiya. Cheers!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes it's a paid fulltime position, actually he started like 3 week ago
    That little devil!, and to think how easy the community has been on him these past 3 weeks. ( Time for everyone to put on their tantrum diapers to show our "love".)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Part of the reason was we had a 2 week backlog of emails so I spent alot of time trying to clear that out. With Kyle being busy and forgetting to announce it previously, I took that opportunity to lay low and clear the backlog. I'm happy to report support emails are tidy and up to date now ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Uknowho View Post
    That little devil!, and to think how easy the community has been on him these past 3 weeks. ( Time for everyone to put on their tantrum diapers to show our "love".)
    Intentional misleading, or not about his actual position... He was under no obligation to inform us, and I think was right not to do so, actually. He's caught enough flak already these last few days, IMO.

Any other upcoming personnel changes? Calmdown, Silver, Rumsey?

Edit : you are aware there is a second thread started about this topic also I assume. It is important to declare AnAdolt is no longer an ASS, I know.... But still. : P
    Last edited by Kalland; 07-18-2011 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Addendum added
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    For the below response.... you have been banned.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    AnAdolt!

That's awesome; can't think of anyone better suited for the position mon friar!

Congrats!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    AnAdolt... Love that guy.

-brofist-