Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin JF View Post
    This card will be great if your opponent have much stronger and better allies then you. that card might become a great tide turner...
    Lol, great tide turner. That's funny cause it's a wave.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    That's right, so far there are only the two Human Priests that can use this card. Priests in general are more about healing and buff spells, but this card can turn the tide of battle if you wait until just the right moment...
    Do the Shadow hero priests have the option to use this card as well, or is it restricted to human priests? And speaking of the shadow hero priests, would they still be about healing and buff spells, or would they focus on a different type of strategy?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipz223 View Post
    Do the Shadow hero priests have the option to use this card as well, or is it restricted to human priests? And speaking of the shadow hero priests, would they still be about healing and buff spells, or would they focus on a different type of strategy?
    Well, Kyle said that only the two human priests can use it, so I'm assuming the shadow heros can't. And unfortunately I could not find the post, but Kyle said that along with the Wulven shadow hero, there is a different hero entirely that replaces the priest. So the hero is something other than a priest, but I can't remember what it was. I'll try to find it..

Found it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle
    Class Abilities: 10 cards each, x7 classes (Shadow faction has Wulven and Elemental heroes, instead of the Priest and Rogue of Humans)
    So instead of a priest, there's elemental heros. It seems to me that the elemental heros should have this ability instead of the priest but that's just my opinion.
    Last edited by Eney; 07-16-2010 at 11:32 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eney View Post
    Well, Kyle said that only the two human priests can use it, so I'm assuming the shadow heros can't. And unfortunately I could not find the post, but Kyle said that along with the Wulven shadow hero, there is a different hero entirely that replaces the priest. So the hero is something other than a priest, but I can't remember what it was. I'll try to find it..

Found it!

So instead of a priest, there's elemental heros. It seems to me that the elemental heros should have this ability instead of the priest but that's just my opinion.
    Thanks for searching that up for me, I think that a necromancer would make a good replacement as a priest, seems like a good counterpart for me, but it may just be me. I do like the sound of the elemental heroes, just the name sounds cool!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipz223 View Post
    Thanks for searching that up for me, I think that a necromancer would make a good replacement as a priest, seems like a good counterpart for me, but it may just be me. I do like the sound of the elemental heroes, just the name sounds cool!
    Yeah I could sit here and think of tons of different replacement heros. The elemental heros could replace the mages but there are already mages made for the shadow side (and by the way the dark elf mage is IMO the hottest hero card yet ). A ritualist could also be a cool priest replacement too, but ultimately it is up to Kyle and his team to decide on what heros to make and I will always be happy with their decisions. But anyway, yeah the elemental heros do sound cool!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah! But, cards like these Are great! If you have it, you can make all your allies attack the opponent hero. Then, when the opponent kill most of your allies, use the tidal wave.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    So won't the priest be left as well? So it will be 2v1?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by iVaro View Post
    So won't the priest be left as well? So it will be 2v1?
    When you use this card, it will wash away all allies (literally, like you see animated 3d water come in and wash the cards away, it's cool heheh) So there will only be the two heroes in play.

The Wulven class is about self-regeneration, packs, stealth, speed. The Elemental class is about energy attacks, converting energy, controlling energy..... They are really different than the human classes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I stand corrected this is definitely the Wrath of God for Shadow Era, best way to eliminate card advantage and start over
    I cast magic missile....ON THE DARKNESS!!!