Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Feeding the angry mob..

...with some positivity

Stolen from another thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    I'll wait until Monday, where I'll also try to find out any sort of timeframe or estimate on the new content as well. And try to get contact info for Calmdown and find out how progress is going.

It looks as though I can post in the Announcement forum since I'm at Super Moderator level a few weeks back but I'll try to get Kyle to make the announcement instead since people want that more.

Hopefully this will help pacify some of you and give you something to look forward to.

Also I've seen a lot of team-related hate.. Just remember AnAdolt is actually trying and deserves a little respect from you for this.

Hes on our side, so don't lump him into the mix, because at the moment hes our only link to information and we don't want to piss him off lol xD. But seriously, the guy is trying his best here.
    ~*Pain Is Only A Pulse, If You Just Stop Feeling It*~

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm still starving.

And AnAdolt isn't part of the developer team(the ones being criticized), as far as I know he don't even get paid for what he does, correct me if I'm wrong.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Like I said in Anadolts thread, all we need is to be recognized and updated every once and awhile so we know something is being done
    Gamer Mind: Carbon_911

Go for the throat...show no mercy..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    /abstaining

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by MattOG View Post
    /abstaining
    Me too, but only because I'm single and can't afford the alternatives.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Basically everything said by AnAdolt and Xenoob is correct, and I agree with staying positive for a game we all love (at the moment).

But, I too agree with the mob, when they said " Atleast Kyle can keep in touch, give us SOMETHING!, piss on us for pete's sake. "

Many and most are paying customers and sadly I fear a grim future for this game. (Hopefully Kyle hasn't dumped us in the gutter, and is only planning on going 100% into his new anime game) *i've only been playing for 2months I've spent $30USD in love of this game*

Either way, lets wait just alittle longer people, HOORAA!! and lets see what unfolds, and sadly if Kyle keeps up this neglect then I to will have to say " Good bye "

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by MattOG View Post
    /abstaining
    Thats right, you better..

I'll break out the left hand!
    ~*Pain Is Only A Pulse, If You Just Stop Feeling It*~

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't know why so many people perceive PSBA(Phantom Spirit Battle Academy) as a threat. I haven't even seen and I don't think there's an internal beta on it yet. Kyle's busy with alot of things and one of his priorities is this game but honestly, I think people are targeting PSBA for more than they should.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    PSBA has become a symbol of a split interest. People (rightly or wrongly) can see an unfinished game, and a new one just started. Without any post clearly starting that it isn't a threat to se, the masses instantly fear the worst.

Senior Member Pretty Pretty Princess's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    I don't know why so many people perceive PSBA(Phantom Spirit Battle Academy) as a threat. I haven't even seen and I don't think there's an internal beta on it yet. Kyle's busy with alot of things and one of his priorities is this game but honestly, I think people are targeting PSBA for more than they should.
    It doesn't help that the mainstream looks down on anthropomorphs and japanese animation : /
    ~PrettyPrettyPrincess~
    v^.^
    Current deck build: Pending Release of Dark Prophecies...