Close

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    I don't think it's the loss of rating really. He started a thread "killtrend's challenge" or something like that which made the current rating system somewhat of a challenge and put a bit of excitement back to playing quick matches. Well at least I know I don't feel quite as ambivalent when playing now because of the challenge not sure about how others doing the challenge feel. So he spent the 4 hours in the hope that it wouldn't screw up the challenge and having that bug happen would really be frustrating when you think you've got a good project going on a platform that's not exactly up to par.
    I'll have to look that up. Not sure what this "challenge" is or how it motivates some one to wait 4 hours on a game that clearly will never be finished.
    My music.
    Cthulhu fhtagn...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Any player that quits, regardless of whether they're notable or not, is not something any company should take lightly. Even with characters you don't mind quitting like cheaters, there are still lessons to be learned from their exit.

We—Kyle, myself, the community, I think we all recognize the amount of time and value Killtrend gave to Shadow Era. Calmdown, wherever he is, I'm sure feels the same. Killtrend has come up with many—and I do stress on many—threads that kept players engaged and socializing on the forum.

Okay, I am just going to have to cut the rest of what I want to say short. Hopefully you(Killtrend) will take this as a leave of absence and we'll see you back soon.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    No One Cares Bye. I Bet You'll Come Back.
    BayArea'sFines7
    Dubstep

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A letter of resignation? You crack me up lmo! (You really should give 2 weeks in advance tho :S)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fines7 View Post
    Almost half of the posts here are people caring. Think you'd even get one?

AnAdolt, I sincerely hope you're right about this being a lesson learned. I love this game a great deal, and I see he potential it has. But I've read 2 resignation letters just on today; not a good sign.
    Last edited by NachyoChez; 07-16-2011 at 12:19 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fines7 View Post
    Learn how to type and compose a proper sentence you. Trying to be cool when you have a fetish with capital letters just makes you look like an even bigger tool than you already are.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Haha Drakkon <3

no homo
    Gamer Mind: Carbon_911

Go for the throat...show no mercy..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeh this is sad. I feel your frustration Ed, thanks you for the encouraging and insightful posts you have made. I especially thank you for your thoughts and help with my portal Nishaven deck. You will be missed.

I have certainly noticed myself getting more and more frustrated and playing less as time goes on, I hope we get some bug fixes soon before the game gets dumped by too many valuable community members

I spend much more time reading these forums than playing the game, and I will miss Killtrend's forum contributions. The fact that the forums are more exciting than the game at this point says something also...
    Former Evercrack addict (Vazaelle, Tunare)

World Championships 2nd Place Flycheung's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi Ed,

When I first actively involved in this forum, your Gravebella beatdown thread was up in the game discussion forum for some times, so I had read and watched all the video you've made. I know from that time, you are a man of passion.

Now, I sincerely hope you can channeled and diversified your passion to more thing than just SE in your spare times. And hope to see you back soon.

cheers