Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boris Gang

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have a similar deck, I lost to a Maj with 140c deck....I saw how many cards they had and thought v was mine....on the contrary they had an amazing draw and I screwed myself early on.....
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Die, You are forgiven. If I Live, I will kill you." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This just beat my ass and I was using weapon x.....sigh
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Die, You are forgiven. If I Live, I will kill you." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Today was a bad day for my rating. I was talking in the phone and forgot I was playing, when I return, I had one resource and the other player 5 or 6 -.- Then I played against a very bad Jericho (trust me, he was so bad he hasn't allies) but I have so bad luck (or he has so much) that he won me with only 7 life remain. After that I started a game and my girlfriend just came to my house and I have to quit because she needs to tell me some important stuff... I played against some incredible Gwen that punished me very quick with perfect draw, and I have some late BF. And the worst of all, winning to Kryplr make me go from 230 to 229 LOL...Bunch of bad luck. If you see the games before today, I was about 233-234 before the losing streak and winning more most games. One good tip: Don't play if you have more things to do -.-U

Not a good day, but I love this deck. I have tweaked it with some changes and is still better, and more stable, the only hard heroe to beat is Jericho... Will post the changes when I try it a little more!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by B0HATER View Post
    Today was a bad day for my rating. I was talking in the phone and forgot I was playing, when I return, I had one resource and the other player 5 or 6 -.- Then I played against a very bad Jericho (trust me, he was so bad he hasn't allies) but I have so bad luck (or he has so much) that he won me with only 7 life remain. After that I started a game and my girlfriend just came to my house and I have to quit because she needs to tell me some important stuff... I played against some incredible Gwen that punished me very quick with perfect draw, and I have some late BF. And the worst of all, winning to Kryplr make me go from 230 to 229 LOL...Bunch of bad luck. If you see the games before today, I was about 233-234 before the losing streak and winning more most games. One good tip: Don't play if you have more things to do -.-U

Not a good day, but I love this deck. I have tweaked it with some changes and is still better, and more stable, the only hard heroe to beat is Jericho... Will post the changes when I try it a little more!
    Im confused how did it go down if you best me (I I got SLAUGHTERED)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sometimes it happen playing against lower rating players. I hope they fix tha quick game soon so this didnt happen again.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by B0HATER View Post
    Sometimes it happen playing against lower rating players. I hope they fix tha quick game soon so this didnt happen again.
    +1 I agree. That's not fair it lowers your rating if you beat a lower rated player.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm depressed today, worst luck and matches of my life... Late BF's and mill decks kill my games

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I know the feeling that's what was happening to mr earlier yesterday then towards the evening I was getting probably the best draws ever! Seems like I run into "pros" more early in the day and newbies later on...with the occasional pro of course....chin up bro.....just remember how bad you whooped me and that should turn that frown upside down lol ;-p

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thanks for the encouragement!!