Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boris Gang

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Im personally a fan of 40 card decks. For a 30 i would drop 1 aldon (maybe even two), you could even drop 1 kris. Due to their usefulness in so many ways I would add in retreats or another CB or 2. You could even drop the KS and add in a war banner, it would come out earlier and help with the pressure plus make your kris's a lot more dangerous early. The fact that you are probably emptying your hand faster then your opponents also makes the addition of bad santas a possibility as well (esp if you are facing a lot of maj/jericho).

Currently trying something similar but running with Bridgettes to soak up the early ally removal.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think that right now decks around 30 cards are the best, at least for Boris. If you want, I will like to see the deck you're trying, if you dont want to show it here, you can send me a PM.

After the last game I have just played,my winning streak raised to 8 and my rating is 229. I will love to see the opinion/rating of more people, come on tell me what you think of my deck!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by B0HATER View Post
    I think that right now decks around 30 cards are the best, at least for Boris. If you want, I will like to see the deck you're trying, if you dont want to show it here, you can send me a PM.

After the last game I have just played,my winning streak raised to 8 and my rating is 229. I will love to see the opinion/rating of more people, come on tell me what you think of my deck!!
    Can't beat a good rogue.
    Coder of the Night -- A1 : Evolution in Theory

Member of the Player's Focus Group 1

My Decks:
    -------------

My Articles:
    My Strategy articles compilation

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The only rogue that win me in all my time playing SE was in the tourn4ment with my first made 40 cards deck (non tuned and only played against AI, I never played 40 card deck before) and was 2:1. It was against you? If you want, we can try again I have to admit that with 1.27 Lance can be a pain in the ass with his ability + protectors, but I think that with a good start I can win. Any tips against Him?

Any more tips or some contructive criticism people?

Edit: I just lose against Giskard's Jericho, he started first and has a good draw with a killing game aeon before I have any fat allys...8 wins 1 lose with the deck
    Last edited by B0HATER; 09-14-2011 at 12:54 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have just lost against a 57 deck boris (I can believe how luck he has, it's just CRAZY to see 3 raven so early...) and agains Lance (he played very well and I had bad draw in the begining) after that I win against Amber. This makes this deck 14 wins with 3 loses...Not bad I think

Some tips to improve this?

Edit: End of night 15 wins 5 loses and trying some changes...
    Last edited by B0HATER; 09-15-2011 at 03:42 AM.

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    80% win is v good.

70% win is not bad.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thx Raphael! I justa had one of the worst draws and lose a game that I had win for sure...BF didn't came till my 8th turn and my started hand has all the fatties ... just crazy
    Last edited by B0HATER; 09-15-2011 at 01:52 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This days I tried the combo Aeon -> Earthen but I have seen it's too situational and Raven suits better the idea of this deck. Right now I'm thinking about adding some retreat, but don't know what cards take off to have some space for at least a pair of them. Any tips wellcome

I think the best improvement I made from the 1.26 deck to this, is to add JD, very nice card to make better combos!!

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B0HATER View Post
    Thx Raphael! I justa had one of the worst draws and lose a game that I had win for sure...BF didn't came till my 8th turn and my started hand has all the fatties ... just crazy
    No need to thank me, just stating an acknowledged fact.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    After 10 wins in a row, I lost to an eladwen deck with 60 CARDS!!! I can't believe this...Some people has too much luck...Fu$&!ng n00bs...