Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

"Bane-SMASH" Banebow 1.26

I'm new to the forums, but not to the game by no means. My "Main" is currently an Amber deck named "Luvless" with an exceptionally well Win:loss in the upper 85%. You can watch my losses the most recent are a user mistake versus a Lance rush, a Jericho deck, or disconnections, that is besides the point.

I have recently built a Banebow deck, after trying to find a good one on here without any success. I am on a very good streak right now with the majority of my wins being against high rating Majiya decks. My last 8 or so games with this Banebow deck have been 7-1. You can look these recent games up by searching the name "Exxodius" I will post the deck here and any edits that I do, but right now it's still not a complete 40 deck, it has and can run well at a 30 deck, and I believe it will do just as well at a 40 deck.

Deck Count- 35 Cards

Hero-Banebow

Allies-15
    Infernal Gargoyle-4
    Medusil-3
    Bad Wolf-3
    Belladonna-3
    Plasma Behemoth-2

13 Abilities (Hunter/Shadow/Neutral)
    Flaming Arrow-3
    Poison Arrow-3
    Shriek Of vengeance-4
    Bazaar-3

Weapons/Armor: 6

Wrath of the Forest-2
    Soul Seeker-4

Believe it or not, but between Banebows "Ability", Arrows, Soul Seekers, and your tough allies everything dies rather quick.

Before I go into why I chose what and what I do on what turns, I want to give everyone a chance to look at this deck, ask questions, and dispute their point of views.

Exxodius/Luvless

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sisyphos has posted a very good deck and I myself have played with Banebow (on and off) for quite some time now.

4 Gargoyle
    4 Medusil
    4 Brutalis
    4 Behemoth
    2 Belladonna

4 Arrows
    3 Shrieks

4 Wrath of the Forest
    4 Soul Seeker

Bad Wolf is bad unless Life Infused. Why not replace it with another Medusil?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Could at least have put it in the Hunter forum... Poor AnAdolt spent all that time cleaning up.....