Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Raverbasher View Post
    This forums title is trolling (by the people who run the show, good effort guys). Telling someone to check out a build which does not work is trolling. (good effort danae & BlanketEffect)
    Fixed. I never know if people are perpetuating the joke, or just got trolled. Based on your responses, I am guessing the latter. You can thank me later for saving you the gold and crystals.

I myself thought it was very cheeky AnAdolt, but jokes aren't taken well right now...
    Last edited by Hatts; 07-17-2011 at 10:54 PM.
    Hatts - A1's Mad Hatter - A1 alliance - Evolution in Theory.
    Regularly idling on the #shadowera IRC channel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Raverbasher That comment by MattOG was made over 2 months ago. Which was before v1.26—and this version has much better security that limits the amount of exploitation to more sophisticated means. Even rumsey was happy with the improvements in v1.26. As for the "frozen timer bug", Kyle was working on the fix for this on Friday and along with fixing two rating exploits, hopefully these are finished and implemented on Monday.

Regarding card balance, Calmdown is supposed to be working to finish the first set as soon as possible and before we work on the second set, we'll make sure we have a good foundation to build on by reviewing and rebalancing one last time before locking down the first set from any further changes so players can enjoy consistent, non-volatile cards.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    "lay low" is a good start against the magicians, because you can not be played after "lay low" comes into play.