Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram99 View Post
    Hmm, it's a very sound Lone Wolf Darkclaw, but Aeon really ruins wulven. Aeon+Raven in particular, so I don't know how well this will work against all the Amber and Gwen users.
    I am keen to try this deck out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Replace Snakes with Pack Wolves.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkon View Post
    Replace Snakes with Pack Wolves.
    Hmm, I'll try that out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Blakes View Post
    Hmm, I'll try that out.
    Pack Wolf is the equivalent of a puwen. Opening more than one Pack Wolf in hand means you will be able to control the board quite easily. Something snakes aren't that great at doing. Also, Full Moon is a really good card to use in Solo decks. The +2 attack on Pack Wolves is nice. But being unable to take damage is why it really shines. Right now the meta is mages, they're the only thing that can cut through Darkclaw like he's nothing. Counter that by playing Full Moons. The stall it brings can usually pull you out of the danger zone when combod with Lone Wolf.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'd like to use 4 Here Be Monsters or 4 Deathbone in my solo deck...However, 3 costs are little bit expensive.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    the deck seems solid,i agree with the lone wolf exchange also i would only suggest adding more cards since you have bazaar and bad santas anyway

+1 lone wolf
    +1 bazaar

the addition of another lone wolf helps against any deck that hates items(priest, warrior, shadow)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkon View Post
    Pack Wolf is the equivalent of a puwen. Opening more than one Pack Wolf in hand means you will be able to control the board quite easily. Something snakes aren't that great at doing. Also, Full Moon is a really good card to use in Solo decks. The +2 attack on Pack Wolves is nice. But being unable to take damage is why it really shines. Right now the meta is mages, they're the only thing that can cut through Darkclaw like he's nothing. Counter that by playing Full Moons. The stall it brings can usually pull you out of the danger zone when combod with Lone Wolf.

Maybe youre right about packwolf. But what do you do if your opponent seals him (cripping blow) ?
    Lone wolf gets useless and the match is as good as over... Using snakes, youre opponnent would not use his spells on it,(or you manage to let them die before that) because he do not think of them as a source of damage.
    I play the snakes just to save some time (15 or 10 rounds to winn, instead of 20 or more)
    and because they are fast and, well, i said it all already at the begining ;-)

I tryed pack wolves... it diddn't work well, at least not better as with snakes

In common case you do not face more than 1 (with bad luck maybe 2) aeon in game because of their high costs. I learned to deal with them saving up RB for them and then lock them with captured pray. It works well^^

AND PLEASE !!! To say that THIS deck would have problems with Hunters.... Just try it out and enjoy