4x What Big Teeth
    4x Regeneration
    3x Rabid Bite
    3x Lone Wolf
    4x Schriek of Vengeance
    2x Bazaar
    4x Bad Santa

The Strategy:
    Your aim is to manage to play this 3 cards combination -> Teeth, Speedstrike and Lone Wolf
    as fast as possible. With the draw cards Bazaar an Santa this schould be ready in 4 turns( it is often not the case, but be pacient)
    With that combination you constantly: get only the half of the (melee) damage, heal yourself and damage your opponent with 2dmg per turn.
    With Rabit Bite, Captured Pray and N. You're Mine you schould keep the amount of allys your opponent controll in ballance with the points you heal with Lone Wolf and Regeneration. DON'T TARGET EACH ALLY your opponent is playing!!! Weak ones with only one hp left schold be attacked by your hero. Rabid Bite has the best effect when your opponent controls 3 or more allys...etc
    Schriek of venganze is here for destroing annoing armors and weapons.(especially warrior and hunter)
    My last edit to this deck were the Snakes. Actually I planned to build a deck without allys at all (it worked quite good too), so Lone Wolf would have the best effect, but it was really anoing to wait for new teeth when the old ones were destroyed and without the teeth you can't do anything in this deck.
    The snakes are here because of their low costs. You can play them in the first turn and slowly start to make damage. In good case you can actually halve the time you need to kill the enemy by using snakes. Other opportunities of the snake: It have low health. You schould try to protect them with your spells but DON'T overuse it. Your main aim is still to play the 3-card-combo, so if you're close to fullfill it just let them die(do it on purpose if neccesery; dont do that if you're close to victory) because Lone Wolf works only if you do not controll a single ally. The snake is also the only card in the deck with the cost 1. This way you can use your ressources more effeciently (example: You have 4res. You want to play the teeth, 1res would stay unused. There you can add the snake and do not waste resources. If you draw snakes after fullfiling the combo, just sacriface them( be cautious: your lone wolf could be destroyed too, so you could need the snake aggain).
    Tipps:
    - Try to avoid sacrifacing the teeth( even if you have more than one or two in your hand)
    - Armours and weapons are your greatest enemies, so try to keep the shrieks for dealing with them.
    - Against Mage: use youre regeneration carefully. You could need it to remove "burned" or "poisoned"
    - The only weakpoint of this deck is Aeon. If youre opponent swarms out with his allys, aeon would cause trouble(capturde pray and R.Bite works only on him). Try to finish the opponent before he play two or three of them.
    - Use good moment for playing draw cards, because your opponent draw the same amount of card as you do, when you play Bad Santa or Bazaar. The best time is when he himself have 6 or 7 cards in his hand. (you also can try to erradicate the deck of your opponent by forcing him to draw-> each card he can't draw because of an empty deck causes him 1 dmg)
    - Don't waste cards! It could appear that the mach take more time than planned, so your deck starts to run out. Play only cards when it is needed. You won't draw any more card when you already hold 7 in your hand.

This deck is not always easy to play because the main trick is to guess/find out, how you opponent plans to win and wich cards you would need the least so you can sacrifice them.

I would be glad to read your comments

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The way you talk about fire snake... It looks like the most dangerous card ! I'll never see it as i used to. Thanks for sharing by the way,
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, the are often underestimated

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice! I shall try it someday...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    sounds like a cool deck. i dont know how well it would match up against my rogue deck that focuses on getting high hp allies on the field. id like to see the match up

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Hmm, it's a very sound Lone Wolf Darkclaw, but Aeon really ruins wulven. Aeon+Raven in particular, so I don't know how well this will work against all the Amber and Gwen users.
    Fire Snakes are high in Vitamin D.

Account for Gondorian to put crystalz into: Reshiram99

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Ok....
    Last edited by MattOG; 07-15-2011 at 02:28 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Gargoyle would seriously pwn this deck. Or anything with reinforced armor.

Although you will probably do ok against most other decks, since those cards don't seem common.
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by GS693 View Post
    Gargoyle would seriously pwn this deck. Or anything with reinforced armor.
    False. NYM deals with Gargoyle. Capture whatever has reinforce on it if it's over 3cc. Also, Gargoyle only does 1 damage to Darkclaw. Lone Wolf completely counters it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Gargoyles not common? *Jaw drops off*
    Fire Snakes are high in Vitamin D.

Account for Gondorian to put crystalz into: Reshiram99