Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

My competitive Amber Rain

Because of many Maj players so I change to Amber Rain, and I think she's good to deal with Maj and other hero.
    So this is my current deck I want to share:
    Total: 33 card

Amber Rain
    1 Jasmine
    2 Blake
    2 Aldor
    2 Raven
    1 Aeon
    2 Dual Wield
    2 Smashing Blow
    1 Enrage
    3 Cripping Blow
    1 Shield Bash
    4 Blood Frenzy
    2 Snow Sapphire
    2 Dimension Ripper
    3 Berserker's Edge
    4 Jeweler's Dream

Comments are welcome!
    Nick: Vo Danh - zantetsuken
    Char: Nishaven-Jericho-Majiya-Gwen-Amber

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think -2 weapons, +2 jasmine, it's a strong ally, with jeweler's dream she can give you a lot of quick victory, and you have more weapon than you need. Also 33 cards could be not enought to deal against mill deck, i played a lot of games against wulven where we were both milled, and won only because i have 37 cards, plus with blood frenzy it's very quick to draw all your cards. I would add a smashing blow too, it's so helpfull against Majiya. Good deck.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you are looking for a competitive 30-card list, I would suggest the following:

+2 Blake, +4 Puwen (you need to have stuff to do in the early turns for a quick start)
    +1 Aldon (more consistent)
    -2 Raven, +2 Jasmine (Jasmine is cheaper and has same attack power)
    -1 Aeon, -2 Dual Wield, -1 Enrage, -2 Snow Sapphire (unnecessary--they slow you down)
    -1 Shield Bash, +1 Crippling Blow (imo, Crippling Blow is better than Shield Bash, and more useful against Banebow)
    -1 Berserker's Edge, -1 Jeweler's Dream (2 BE and 3 JE is enough in a 30-card deck, you'll draw them by the time you need them)
    -2 Dimension Ripper

This way, you'll have 30 cards, and a quite consistent draw because you have less different cards, and multiple copies of the ones you really want--give it a test drive and let us know if you like it

[Edit]: Keep in mind you usually have to play the "beatdown" as they call it in Magic:The Gathering, when playing Amber--i.e., the deck is very fast and explosive, so don't worry too much about defense and board control, as long as you can give your opponent's hero a nice big smack on the head each turn. For a suggested turn sequence for the first couple of turns, see my post in this thread.
    [Edit2]: Just finished playing a game using the suggested deck on the normal server, with a near-textbook kill on turn 7--lookup my most recent game against Liams123 (my in-game name is same as here on the forum)
    (@Liams123--that was a gg, this post is not meant to make you look bad in any way, just to illustrate the point)
    Last edited by He-Man; 07-12-2011 at 08:02 PM.
    proud former member of A1 Alliance
    overview of all
    my strategy articles