Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Searching an anti-allies deck

Hi, I'm new in the forum but not to the game. Before I didn't play a lot, but latelly I have been playing daily. Usually I play with a Boris deck full of allies and love to play with it and overpower the rival, but I want to try something totally diferent. I'm not the best player out there, I'm in the 200 rank now and improving everyday If you want, I can share my Boris deck, but it's a tipical one full of allies

I'm want a deck oriented to wipe all the allies of the oponent and punish him with my spells and/or some allies or weapons. In the begining I was thinking in a Mage deck, but if you think that a Hunter deck can serve my purpose I'm open to all your recomendations. I have some cristals to buy what I need to have a good deck, so don't worry about cost.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Anti-allies:

1) Mage (specially Nishaven);
    2) Elemental;
    3) Priest.
    Last edited by Manuvit; 07-11-2011 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Changing order
    Mainly an Elemental player:

1.24 - Zaladar "Classic" deck;
    1.25 - Elementalis "Infinite Recursion" deck;
    1.26 - Zaladar "Gotta draw 'em all!" deck;

Member of the Inventor's Guild

"Who nerfed MC? who? WHO? WHO????????? SHOW MEEEEEE!!!"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Don't like priest. Just played against a 30 card Majiya very good, they're the most powerful now right?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Manuvit View Post
    Anti-allies:

1) Mage (specially Nishaven);
    2) Elemental;
    3) Priest.
    I think the OP is asking for a hero that would be good to play with a minimal number of allies and rely more on direct damage cards. If my understanding is right then Elementals and Priests would not be the right hero.

You're pretty much looking at either Gwen or a Mage. Majiya is the most popular right now. As for Gwen, I've seen some builds that use very little if no allies at all but I'm not sure how effective those builds are.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nishaven is my favorite for going ally-less. His ability clears the board, plus he is a mage..so plenty of burn spells.
    ~*Pain Is Only A Pulse, If You Just Stop Feeling It*~

World Championships 2nd Place Flycheung's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i thought amber can be ally-less even in 40 cards deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Xen00b View Post
    Nishaven is my favorite for going ally-less. His ability clears the board, plus he is a mage..so plenty of burn spells.
    I personally use Nishaven for a no ally deck. Plenty of good stall cards available, all the mage burn, and of course his ability to wipe the board. Takes a bit of practice to run right, and stutters against other low ally builds, but is still quite viable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    I think the OP is asking for a hero that would be good to play with a minimal number of allies and rely more on direct damage cards. If my understanding is right then Elementals and Priests would not be the right hero.

You're pretty much looking at either Gwen or a Mage. Majiya is the most popular right now. As for Gwen, I've seen some builds that use very little if no allies at all but I'm not sure how effective those builds are.
    You said exactly what I think The other day a player with Gwen owned my Boris deck very very quick ( I changed some things and added a pair of Smashing Blow after that) I really liked how he played Gwen.

I was thinking primarily in Gwen or a Mage deck. Don't relying so much in allies and controlling all the ones the oponent use. I guess that if I use Gwen I will need some weapons and if I use a mage more spells. ¿Can you show me some decks for what I want? It's to have some where to start and then refine the deck.

Thx to all and sorry for my bad english. It's not my main languaje.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I intend to try an ally-less Victor at some point. I know it's not going to work because I can't one-shot Jasmine, Aldon, Keldor, Medusil etc with a Soul Seeker like Gwen can but I'm still going to try. If you want to be brave, there's an idea for you. If you want to win a lot, stick with Gwen or Nishaven.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Can someone share with me some decks? I will love to have some examples