Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3 questions

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Was that for me??

I really can't tell, the search function is really good, and even knowing we'll always have people to answer threads (I answer to some too), nothing can be better to a new player than digging for information using the search function, I used it for a whole week before making an account in this forum.

If my reply looks offensive I'm sorry, making fun of things is my way to post, no one can deny how search a function is powerful (one of the biggest internet companies started with it).

If we can't advice people to use it why we have it?
    Last edited by Giskard; 07-09-2011 at 12:18 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree that people can actually get answers to their questions easier by using search; however, like I said, the point of the New Players forum is for players to get help easier. Sometimes people have a hard time searching up their issues. Even I have a hard time trying to find specific threads with search sometimes.

Or in some cases, they have a bunch of questions and don't want to bother searching them all up. Suggesting people use the search function is fine. Sarcastically suggesting using the search function can rub people the wrong way if they don't see you as just trying to be funny but offensive instead.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    First i would like to say Thanks to you all!

I used the searchfunction. But i don't find the right answers.

bbt:

If the merchant has all cards even the rare and uncommon, it would Be bettet to buy decks, sell the Cards for gold and finally buy the Cards i Need?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jop View Post
    If the merchant has all cards even the rare and uncommon, it would Be bettet to buy decks, sell the Cards for gold and finally buy the Cards i Need?
    If you want only to make gold, and without having to think about what cards you are going to buy the best option is the Shadow Elemental deck (3640 gold).

But if you are going to use, for example, some cards from the Human Rogue deck, is better to buy him, because you sell cards for half the price and will be better to get some of the cards that you need from the starter than selling all the cards for half and buy others for the full price.

Here is a thread with the cards and value of the decks.
    Last edited by Giskard; 07-09-2011 at 02:38 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes, buy some elementals deck and sell the cards.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I personally have a elemental deck. I sold all other cards and bought 4 of each card that is possible for the deck. I've used all the cards before against others and I always get a comment about having the largest deck that someone has played against. sometimes its an advantage but mostly its a disadvantage. you aren't as likely to get a card you need with alot of cards.