Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    deleted
    Last edited by Aramyth; 07-08-2011 at 12:41 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    they've made the new ladder and tourney section and the new players section...maybe they should add the nerf section so i dont keep seeing this in game discussion. its gettin old, just add your comments to another nerf thread about majiya
    Gamer Mind: Carbon_911

Go for the throat...show no mercy..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by thendless View Post
    What you should be considering is what caused this shift towards Majiya in the first place, since most of the cards Majiya decks uses were already available in 1.23, the exceptions being Snow Sapphire and Shriek of Destruction.

I'll give you a hint: nerfs.
    Exactly. Killtrend seems to forget this.
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Nerf's did not buff majiya. They fixed broken decks. Eldawen in 1.23. Sandra in 1.24. Elementalis in 1.25. Etc

Majiya got a buff via creatures btw. Blake got fixed (not nerfed) as well as sandra. Aeon isn't a 4 strike beast anymore. Deathbone was dropped in cost. Medusil was made playable. Etc.

That and it took two tournaments for people to be like "oh shit, you mean human mages aren't awesome? Durr"

Don't blame nerfs for bringing majiya into the light. Blame ignorant players and a few heroes that were so crazy op, nothing else mattered.
    3.5 "Gravebella Beatdown" || KillTrend's Live Commentary
    A1 Elder
    Ingame Handles: A1 Killtrend

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon_911 View Post
    they've made the new ladder and tourney section and the new players section...maybe they should add the nerf section so i dont keep seeing this in game discussion. its gettin old, just add your comments to another nerf thread about majiya
    Maybe OP should be nerfed for starting this topic up again...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Killtrend View Post
    Don't blame nerfs for bringing majiya into the light.
    That's exactly what happened, no matter what you choose to call it. And nerfing Majiya will have the exact same effect towards other deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wtzky View Post
    Maybe OP should be nerfed for starting this topic up again...
    Yeah. Can we lock thread pls? We only really need one thread of the few complaining about the many.
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thendless View Post
    That's exactly what happened, no matter what you choose to call it. And nerfing Majiya will have the exact same effect towards other deck.
    Which particular Hero will be brought up into the light if Majyia were to cost 3SE instead of 2? I doubt there will be THAT many heroes that will all of a sudden just become more of an option to be used.

P.S. Draw 2 Discard 1 FTW for Majyia new ability! Of course for 3SE.
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For all those with your posts like 'This is a learn 2 play matter', 'change your deck' , 'learn to deal with her'

Any of you, play with Serena or Ter Adun, or whatever hero that isn't Amber/Gwen/Jericho/Zhana and maybe 1 or 2 other of the strong heroes and try to win 1 game against Majiya... Serious, its impossible. Even if you start, you get board control and everything, have some items etc etc, she just kills you because she will whipe the board as many times as necessary until you are out of cards or death.

I also already won against Majiya, I'm not saying it is impossible, when I played Jericho I used to win from Majiya too, but then again, Jericho has allies that survive the super nova and he has a way to keep up in card buying, what most other heroes don't have (at least not such a good way).

And, as Killtrend already said, anyone who says they only win from majiya its just because you are playing bad people, you will probably lose against a good majiya.

The problem is that, Majiya is very easy to use and is always VERY strong, even if you play bad, she is strong. And because of that now like 50% of everyone is playing her (at least I play against her in half my game) and that is what i'm complaining against. I know how to beat her, but than I'm forced to play the way to overused heroes and i want to try some others out, but its impossible because I will auto-lose half my games already because of Majiya and that's what is lame.

I would be OK to let Majiya stay the way she is if there was a limit on like: only 10% of users online may use her. But of course that would be impossible and unfair.

Majiya is atm the strongest or at least one of the strongest 3 heroes, some of the other strongest heroes CAN win from Majiya without that much difficulty BUT, the weaker heroes that are not from the top 5, CAN'T win from Majiya, while they have a little chance against the other heroes, so that's why I would like to see a nerf on her, not because in a top tier mach up she is to OP, there she is just very strong, but against any other hero, she is WAY to strong. And, even in a top tier battle (strongest heroes) she is A LOT easier to play then almost any other hero.

So no, this isn't a 'learn2play issue', play 10 games with a rogue against Majiya and look how many you win, if you still can come back here and say that 'i always win against majiya' i'll never talk about any nerf again
    Member of E2E.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Maldazar View Post
    For all those with your posts like 'This is a learn 2 play matter', 'change your deck' , 'learn to deal with her'

Any of you, play with Serena or Ter Adun, or whatever hero that isn't Amber/Gwen/Jericho/Zhana and maybe 1 or 2 other of the strong heroes and try to win 1 game against Majiya... Serious, its impossible. Even if you start, you get board control and everything, have some items etc etc, she just kills you because she will whipe the board as many times as necessary until you are out of cards or death.

I also already won against Majiya, I'm not saying it is impossible, when I played Jericho I used to win from Majiya too, but then again, Jericho has allies that survive the super nova and he has a way to keep up in card buying, what most other heroes don't have (at least not such a good way).

And, as Killtrend already said, anyone who says they only win from majiya its just because you are playing bad people, you will probably lose against a good majiya.

The problem is that, Majiya is very easy to use and is always VERY strong, even if you play bad, she is strong. And because of that now like 50% of everyone is playing her (at least I play against her in half my game) and that is what i'm complaining against. I know how to beat her, but than I'm forced to play the way to overused heroes and i want to try some others out, but its impossible because I will auto-lose half my games already because of Majiya and that's what is lame.

I would be OK to let Majiya stay the way she is if there was a limit on like: only 10% of users online may use her. But of course that would be impossible and unfair.

Majiya is atm the strongest or at least one of the strongest 3 heroes, some of the other strongest heroes CAN win from Majiya without that much difficulty BUT, the weaker heroes that are not from the top 5, CAN'T win from Majiya, while they have a little chance against the other heroes, so that's why I would like to see a nerf on her, not because in a top tier mach up she is to OP, there she is just very strong, but against any other hero, she is WAY to strong. And, even in a top tier battle (strongest heroes) she is A LOT easier to play then almost any other hero.

So no, this isn't a 'learn2play issue', play 10 games with a rogue against Majiya and look how many you win, if you still can come back here and say that 'i always win against majiya' i'll never talk about any nerf again
    I disagree because of the very reason tgat you just stated.
    Jericho, amber, Gwen, Boris, zhanna are All able to deal with majiya consistently. So why the hell would you nerf a class that already has a hard time with 5 or 6 different heroes just because rogues and a few others struggle.

Nerfing is not the way to go here, more cards definitely, some adjustments to some weaker classes is fine as well, but nerfing maj will just make her have trouble with even more classes.

The idea of ruining a class just to allow ppl to play weak heroes in quickgame mode blows my mind, it doesn't help anything.
    Basheer - A1's Meatshield
    Member of the A1 alliance - luck is for the meek
    1.23 - 1.27 Boris