Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Some Merchant UI suggestions

I am thoroughly enjoying the game so far, but have some suggestions for the merchant UI. Apologies if they have been mentioned before.

1) Add some filters to the card buying screen. Particularly allow filtering for cards that can be used in your currently suggested deck. Also allow filtering so that it doesn't show cards that you already have 4 of.

2) Similarly, add some filters to the sell screen, such as to only display cards that you have 5 or more of. This will make dumping any excess much easier.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    If you only own one type of deck, ie priests, it will only highlight priest capable cards. As you expand into other heroes, all those will become highlighted as well.

If you meant only the one deck you have... yeah i'd like that actually. Selling would be nice too, but I'd settle for a dropdown list choosing hero types.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It highlights all cards you can use for the heros that you own. But there's no way to divide the cards up or anything.

I agree that s light UI adjusting on them would be nice. Select your hero and then move to a list of all cards they can use and be able to show/not show based on ability or ally etc