Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i use majiya now and definately have voice of winter ανδ σνος σαππιρε.the logic is simple.everyone has allies.allies alone grant board control when u play first and provided everyone uses only allies and no abilities.this deck has no offensive ability and nearly no offensive cards.it is meant to lose against any direct damage or the crippling bows.plus only a tidal wave cannot undo a loss of board control.Turn 7-8 are to far to hope for.and in favt even then a simple cripple or a retreat,or a FB with ally,or a bow or...or...or....destroy the plan...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ανδ σνος σαππιρε aka snow sapphire

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the feedback, Otto. What changes do you suggest I make?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    1)u have the best after-tidal-drop aka raven!put 2-3 inside.
    2)u have the best majiya's spell nulifier aka aeon put 2-3 inside.
    3)u have both wizents and bazaar.not wise unles u count only at outdecking your opponent.i suggest u only keep the staff.if handy u play it,if not sack it and use the SE points for healing.plus 4 wizents MAY BE too much
    4)if u play card draw engine u will empty your deck,so u will find the resurrection when necessary so why 4 of them??
    5)same with kings pride.u'll find it by turn 7 one way or another,so only 2 of'em just in case of a shriek
    6)u totally 100% desperatrely need curse at turn 3.it autokills shadow decks and gives a great hardtime at humans to gain board control.
    7)total 34 cards.kinda ok if u have draw engine.if u think u can handle more then an extra +1 at ally armor is welcome!!

inform us on what happened!

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the suggestions. I might incorporate some of them, but the more expensive allies will slow down the deck, and I have multiple Resurrection and Kings Pride so that I can play them more than once.

If you're interested, I had a decent match with Dakthearcher earlier today, and you can see the strategy in action.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    i like it. i'd play some healing touch though, huge against burn decks (esp cause you can't use zhanna much if you're using wizent every turn). maybe cut 1x resurrection and 1x pride?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I have nothing constructive to contribute... Just wanna say it is a nice deck, and kudos for trying something new with this quite limited card pool!
    proud former member of A1 Alliance
    overview of all
    my strategy articles

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I played something like this a while a few weeks ago (may still be able to find some of those games under search if you want to see how I fared). I had more variety of creatures and some Smite and Ice Storm for creature control - and Destroy Arms was important for staying power. Also I had Bazaar and Bad Santas. My idea (actually I got the idea from watching another player - can't remember who) was to suicide my creatures and Tidal Wave away any board control while attempting to deck my opponent as well. Then once he's decked, play Bad Santas and Resurrection. This tended to piss people off greatly, and not because I won alot with it (maybe 50-50) but because it slows things down greatly, much like the reactions you get if you play a lot of Plagues. Also, after a couple Tidal waves, the better players will see what you are doing very quickly and start keeping their hands full and playing the minimum that they have to to stay in the game.

And I know its all personal choice and play skill/style, but it does seem to me that Wizents and Zhanna are not a optimal mix, especially with a deck like this where your healing is a must. Also I might suggest finding room for Destroy Arms.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Destroy arms is definitely a must.

Also: I had this weird dream of 24 jasmine rosecults surrounding me and well.. you know how that would go.

I blame you!
    Signature for rent.