Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Merchant Suggestion: Buy And Sell Multiples Of Same Card

Hello,

After accumulating quite a few duplicate cards, I find it quite tedious to buy and sell multiple cards at one time. Will a player ever be able to buy and sell multiples of the same card?

I know I can conceivably only use 4 of the same cards in a deck so I sell the extras to buy better cards. When I have, say, 25 of a particular ally, I know I can get rid of 21 of them. When I have several cards with that many duplicates, you can see how monotonous that can be.

Thank you!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ChunkyBustout View Post
    Hello,

After accumulating quite a few duplicate cards, I find it quite tedious to buy and sell multiple cards at one time. Will a player ever be able to buy and sell multiples of the same card?

I know I can conceivably only use 4 of the same cards in a deck so I sell the extras to buy better cards. When I have, say, 25 of a particular ally, I know I can get rid of 21 of them. When I have several cards with that many duplicates, you can see how monotonous that can be.

Thank you!
    You think you are inconvenienced by 21 copies? You've got a way to go still, but the good news is you're not alone, nor is this a new concern.

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?5079-500-000
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    For the below response.... you have been banned.