Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Lightbulb 1.26 Ter Adun Control deck

Well I have been trying out Warrior decks since I started playing and found War banner specially intimidating when playing against them.
    At the moment i run a Boris Control and this Ter Adun Control Deck. Shadow allies are very powerful defensive-wise but have generally a reduced amount of offensive power, so I thought balancing it out would wield superior allies to control the board.
    The deck list:

Ter Adun

4 Gargyoles
    4 Brutes
    4 Medusil
    3 Plasma behemoth

4 Crippling blow
    4 Blood frenzy
    4 Bloodlust
    2 War Banner

The strategy is pretty straight forward:
    Play a t2 Brute and a t3 gargyole/medusil depending if you are going 1st or 2nd.
    Turn 4 Should be used to play Blood Frenzy + Brute/Crippling/Medusil's Ability or a War Banner to get a 4 atck Medusil if 1st.
    The objective is to gain board control to be able to play a Behemoth and lock the field on turn 5. War Banners and Bloodlust will help you destroy high hp allies and clear the field. Use Ter Adun to destroy Bows/Staffs.

Since it's a Shadow deck no retreat is available and therefor crippling had to be included. Along with Blood frenzy it makes 8 attached efects for jericho to dispell.
    However if jericho is dispelling your cards, that only means he isn't drawing extra cards himself. On t4 you should Crippling + BF so jericho can't dispell both cards simultaniously.

Against Gwen/amber Sacrifice ur Medusils and Flood the field with Gargyoles, brutes and PB. Use Ter Adun to destroy early Weapons and gain momentum.

Vs Mages i find myself Sacrificing the PB since they are going to get traded 1 for 1 anyway with a fireball. I play instead cheap 3 and 2 cost allies.

Other variants I have tried myself is playing fire snake at t1 BF t2 and Keldor t3.
    Fire snake can nullify the human ally lock of blake-aldon and gave me a nice t2 BF to play the card advntage game. However She proved a dead draw at later stages of the game and nobody seems to be using Blake anyway so I switched the Snake for Brute wich is more durable and can help me take on Weapons.

Keldor is nice to have to kill 3cc allies and whatnot but I found that instead of pumping I could pay 1 extra cc and get a 4 atck medusil with War Banner.
    Medusil and her ability combined with Brute and early War banner can take out a Raven by themselves.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    add 4 weapon

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Weapons

I've also tried using 4 jewelers in the deck I just find the extra resources are mostly wasted or i have better things to play on t4.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tomasruiz View Post
    I've also tried using 4 jewelers in the deck I just find the extra resources are mostly wasted or i have better things to play on t4.
    Then you are doing it wrong.
    Grand Watchman of the Ancient Blue Citadel
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

Don't just witness the greatness;
    Stride with us.

To join the demonstrably greatest guild in the history of Shadow Era - click here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I find this deck highly appealing, but am currently to busy steamrolling people with my Gwen deck. When I get tired of that I'll give this a spin, but definetly add some jeweler's, it's the perfect card for this deck, so many 2cc cards and some extra chip damage never killed anyone... oh wait... it did, that's the whole point.