Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Smile Please add these features in your game, to make the game perfect.

Dear Shadow Era team, first of all, I am a big fan of this TCG. The first thing attracted me is because it's wow like. It got mage, rogue, warrior, hunter erc.

After a few months' play, I think there is a balance to be made in all the classes and allies.

1. The randomness of the player who plays first is essential. 80% of the players agree that the first mover who have the advantage in "resource" is so unbalanced.

Method: this could be balanced by adding more rewards to the player who plays secondly. E.g add two shadow energy points instead of one to the player.

2. All the heros and allies have the fixed attacking points which make the game not so exciting.

Method: Please add percentage in "Critical Attack" "Evasion". By adding these two features in the game play, the game will be more similar to WOW and, more exciting. E.g creating new cards for each class, warrior could have melee critical, rogue and hunter got evasion, mage got spell critical, etc.

After all, good work. Thanks for operating such a good platform for us to have fun!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is a TCG. Not WoW. It's not an online MMO. Crates, evasion, stuff like that should not be allowed unless it's a specific effect of a card.

Basically...if you want WoW, you should just play WoW, not a TCG.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekoz View Post
    This is a TCG. Not WoW. It's not an online MMO. Crates, evasion, stuff like that should not be allowed unless it's a specific effect of a card.

Basically...if you want WoW, you should just play WoW, not a TCG.
    This.

But glad to see you like the game and continue to play! I suggest you read the rest of the forum to see many players also discussing some of what you mentioned already.

Senior Member Pretty Pretty Princess's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Tsang View Post
    2. All the heros and allies have the fixed attacking points which make the game not so exciting.

Method: Please add percentage in "Critical Attack" "Evasion". By adding these two features in the game play, the game will be more similar to WOW and, more exciting. E.g creating new cards for each class, warrior could have melee critical, rogue and hunter got evasion, mage got spell critical, etc.

After all, good work. Thanks for operating such a good platform for us to have fun!
    I think there are some card games out there that utilize randomized attack systems with dice, but unfortunately Shadow Era isn't one of them. Sorry : (
    ~PrettyPrettyPrincess~
    v^.^
    Current deck build: Pending Release of Dark Prophecies...