Dear Shadow Era team, first of all, I am a big fan of this TCG. The first thing attracted me is because it's wow like. It got mage, rogue, warrior, hunter erc.

After a few months' play, I think there is a balance to be made in all the classes and allies.

1. The randomness of the player who plays first is essential. 80% of the players agree that the first mover who have the advantage in "resource" is so unbalanced.

Method: this could be balanced by adding more rewards to the player who plays secondly. E.g add two shadow energy points instead of one to the player.

2. All the heros and allies have the fixed attacking points which make the game not so exciting.

Method: Please add percentage in "Critical Attack" "Evasion". By adding these two features in the game play, the game will be more similar to WOW and, more exciting. E.g creating new cards for each class, warrior could have melee critical, rogue and hunter got evasion, mage got spell critical, etc.

After all, good work. Thanks for operating such a good platform for us to have fun!