Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

[ERROR : bad server response]

[ERROR : bad server response] ? What is this sentence's meanning ? This happen 5 times in a row, just now, i can't play,
    ヽ(Žo`)
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'š⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌š'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think you usually get that if you're having problems contacting the server and it's probably because you're having network issues at the time? Are you able to play again now or is this still happening? If it's still happening and you're playing on the computer, restart your computer and see if it still happens.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    I think you usually get that if you're having problems contacting the server and it's probably because you're having network issues at the time? Are you able to play again now or is this still happening? If it's still happening and you're playing on the computer, restart your computer and see if it still happens.
    Your post reminded me of this very useful and intuitive flowchart.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just played one more time, this still happening, but this time it's my opponent who lost ?! I was in a very bad situation, i couldn't win this match, and finaly be winner !!! That's a great issue ψ(`∇Ž)ψ

And I play on a ipad, i'd restarted it
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    When exactly are you getting the "bad server response" error? Could you describe in detail exactly what happened just before you're getting these errors? Please include other details like, what version of Shadow Era you're playing on, how frequent you get the errors, what iOS version your iPad is running. Also, to clarify, you restarted your iPad and that didn't really help right?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jiminee View Post
    Your post reminded me of this very useful and intuitive flowchart.
    Thank you this very intuitive flowchart, i'll print it as soon as i'll know how a printer work, !?(・_・;?

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    When exactly are you getting the "bad server response" error? Could you describe in detail exactly what happened just before you're getting these errors? Please include other details like, what version of Shadow Era you're playing on, how frequent you get the errors, what iOS version your iPad is running. Also, to clarify, you restarted your iPad and that didn't really help right?
    I restarted my ipad 1, (ios 4.3.1), and it didn't help, right. I'm playing SE 1.25v. How frequent : 7/7 match. Sometimes before getting this error, i have the time's counter coming on my screen when i play, sometimes i'm not playing, it happen when i'm looking for challenge, and sometimes it happen without time's counter, just "defeat" after waiting the opponent turn, and then the [error...], and the last time it happen during the match, i clicked "ok", and the next turn i was victorious, i'll try playing one more times. Just now, and will tell if it's still happened.

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Have you tried playing the game on a browser? Try it and see if you experience the same issue.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jiminee View Post
    Have you tried playing the game on a browser? Try it and see if you experience the same issue.
    Unfortunatly my computer is out of order, so i can't, last match played just now, same issue, i'll see tomorrow, now it's time to sleep, thank you, and thanks Anadolt.

⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentuequi View Post
    How frequent : 7/7 match.
    Reaction: Holy snap!

That's.. uh.. pretty consistent, haha. Seems like your iPad is having connection issues, maybe bad reception to the WiFi or 3G or whatever you're using? Try playing in different places to see if better reception might help.