Close

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ok ,you may NOT try that.the peculiar thing isnt the naivity of not getting before published what is obviously there as supreme,the peculiar is u dont even bother to try it now it is brought to the society!!!!just like when noone saw the monster gwen was hidding inside!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by otto7 View Post
    ok ,you may NOT try that.the peculiar thing isnt the naivity of not getting before published what is obviously there as supreme,the peculiar is u dont even bother to try it now it is brought to the society!!!!just like when noone saw the monster gwen was hidding inside!!!
    See otto gets it. Everyone thought Gwen and Jericho were lame heroes with no future. Now after the various tournaments and builds out there all you see is Gwen, Amber and Jericho. Even Darkclaw had a bad rap and hes prooving to make a comeback like no one believed, so i dont understand everyones haste to discredit a deck they probably havent created to try out and work out the science to it
    D ...always smiling...

Guild: Danny the A1 Dog : Proud member of the A1 alliance - so good that Kyle nerfed us
    Ingame Handle: DRod77
    Running Decks: Wulven (Darkclaw Danger Dog 1.26 40 Card) and Mage (GraveBella Beatdown 1.26 40 Card)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hmm i dont understand the way of playing that deck. I really like the rogue decks but i have NO dmg output and after a few round the opponent overruns me with allies, while i have not a single one and only do 1 dmg with my hero...

i cant see how to win with that.
    I have no chance even against bots? wtf O.o

can someone explain how the deck works?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan C. Boersma View Post
    hmm i dont understand the way of playing that deck. I really like the rogue decks but i have NO dmg output and after a few round the opponent overruns me with allies, while i have not a single one and only do 1 dmg with my hero...

i cant see how to win with that.
    I have no chance even against bots? wtf O.o

can someone explain how the deck works?
    This thread is a joke Jan C. Boersma, some guys who think they are good players from that A1 guild made the thread to make fun of people, and the thread is only here still probably because the forum admins didn't realized it can mislead new players or they are just complacent with their fellows.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If people want to label their deck as "amazing" or whatnot, that's up to them. Regardless of the quality of the deck itself, players are free to describe their deck as they'd like. As long as it's not vulgar and such, we're not going to say people can only post decks of certian quality or moderate decks of certain quality.

Deck quality can be opinionated so we'll leave it to the individual or collective to decide what they think is good or not.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok then, when i did jokes on some Majiya decks I got instantaneously mocked on to not mislead new players, funny to see that none of the guys that mocked me in the other threads didn't even posted in this 6 page one.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Giskard View Post
    Of course it is, they are joking, don't be completely naive.
    I thought so, but I had to check. There are some potential mechanics in it though. The fact you can reel in 3 cards a turn with Throwing Knife and Night Prowler out, for example. It sounds good, but it doesn't really work out. But if you could pair that with Ill-Gotten Gains and easily outdraw Majiya... I just had to check this is a joke.
    Fire Snakes are high in Vitamin D.

Account for Gondorian to put crystalz into: Reshiram99

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Giskard View Post
    This thread is a joke Jan C. Boersma, some guys who think they are good players from that A1 guild made the thread to make fun of people, and the thread is only here still probably because the forum admins didn't realized it can mislead new players or they are just complacent with their fellows.
    I can see how you can look at this thread and make the assumptions you have, so I won't fault you for your opinion. Playing devil's advocate for a moment and humoring your assertion that the thread is "a joke", does it necessarily mean that its purpose would be to "make fun of people"? Such an interpretation is rather narrow if you consider the history of sarcasm as used to make political statements or observations about... well... anything.

The deck is a serious deck, developed in seriousness and tested in seriousness. It features the main, obvious synergistic strengths that Serena was clearly designed to use. It's not A1's fault if you cannot see how the deck can win or should be played. That is all I have to say on the matter. And everything I have said is literal truth.
    Purveyor of Probability - Team A1 - How the rating system works and why high ratings act strangely
    I now play only unrated matches in the Shadow Era 40 Card Ladder at shadowera dot gondorian dot com slash ladder40
    If my IRC nick says shannong|L40 that means I'm open for a Ladder40 challenge. I'll take all comers no matter where you are on the ladder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You can not have a bad draw with this deck... really well developed deck, guys.
    Now I know why the A1 members are considered to be the best players around.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    IMPRESSIVE, i have now a 62 win streak with this deck ON LIVE
    have won vs 250+ rated majy and jerichos. i had NO IDEA this would work out so well.

JK