Close

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Card Ideas

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eney View Post
    Kyle said that when a card attacks, it does it's damage first and if the opponent is still alive it attacks back. I wonder if in the case where they are equal if it will simply kill the opponent or if they kill each other.
    Do you mean that it only activates during battle, because if so then didn't think about it that way, but it is a good way it could be implemented. I was thinking that say the mimic creature had 1 health 1 attack and it's mimic ability and the opponent had 2/2. If you used the 1/1 creatures ability, it would permenantly become 2/2 and be free to use the new strength against any ally or hero the opponent controls, rather than just mimicking the opponent in battle.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Eney View Post
    Or when you destroy an enemy with the Vampire hero, he automatically gains back 1/2 or 1/3 the health of the enemy killed! But he would have to be one of the weaker heros to keep from being overpowered.

Ok I made a very very VERY basic mock up for a female vampire card. I did this on paint (the art program that came with my computer) so it's very very sloppy. But it gets the job done. I got the artwork from: http://files.myopera.com/wickedlizar...y_Finished.jpg

Attachment 39

I didn't know what to make the damage or the health because I didn't know what the other heros stats are. It has to be sideways like that because otherwise the picture would be to distorted to read the text.
    Wow very nice artwork Eney!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    How about a defender card. The defender would protect the Master or an Ally, so that when an opponent attacks them, the majority of the damage is inflicted on the defender. This would be good to keep your stronger cards alive for the match.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Maybe an "unblockable" card? It would deal damage straight to the opposing hero.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I made a group to show off all of your custom cards if you make any! http://www.shadowera.com/group.php?groupid=1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    A card that destroys enemy resources (reducing their ability to pull out new allies and spells)!
    Follow along with my Shadow Era Blog, where hopefully we'll be going through the Beta-Test together! Comments and observations welcome!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    That sounds like a very useful card, since blocking the opponent from making a move could be a life saver. I was thinking about an ally card that could do double damage to shadow allies, but half damage to normal allies. It could also be done the other way around.
    Take a look at my Shadow Era blog where I'll regularly post information, strategies, announcements, and even an interview or two!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipz223 View Post
    That sounds like a very useful card, since blocking the opponent from making a move could be a life saver.
    I forgot! The Ally Sandra Trueblade already has such an ability, so the concept has already been implemented at least in one instance.
    Follow along with my Shadow Era Blog, where hopefully we'll be going through the Beta-Test together! Comments and observations welcome!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    I forgot! The Ally Sandra Trueblade already has such an ability, so the concept has already been implemented at least in one instance.
    Lol, see, ideas on this thread really do become cards
    Take a look at my Shadow Era blog where I'll regularly post information, strategies, announcements, and even an interview or two!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Or a card that drains your hero's health, but increases it's attack.