Close

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Card Ideas

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Those sound like great ideas for a wulven based deck, I think those would make a cool addition to the game!
    Take a look at my Shadow Era blog where I'll regularly post information, strategies, announcements, and even an interview or two!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I think a card that could bring either abilities or allies back from the graveyard would be a cool thing to add. Maybe like Gravedigger or Zombify from MTG?
    Take a look at my Shadow Era blog where I'll regularly post information, strategies, announcements, and even an interview or two!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Cannibalize (Hero or Unit spell or ability)- Steal X Health from target ally (same race as hero or unit)
    Corrosion (Spell)- Target unit cannot defend/has reduced defense till death. (As armor is rusted or sumfin)
    Shower of Acid (spell)- The multiple target version of corrosion (Artwork of acid melting away the armor of an army of soldiers)
    Rabies- Causes target enemy ally to attack a random nearby ally for x turn(s)
    Moonlight(Spell)- All werewolves/wolves gain + x attack (both your ally and enemy ally).
    Flute of xxx (Item/spell)- Makes x unit(s) to go into sleep and therefore cannot attack for x turns.
    Backstab (Rogue Hero ability)- Unblockable attack
    Last edited by Benjee007; 08-18-2010 at 08:07 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would love some "wall" type cards. Wall cards intervene attacks against heroes only however damage in excess carry over to hero. Like:

1 cost wall of sticks (common) 0/3
    3cost wall of bodies ( uncommon) 0/* "armor equal to allies in your graveyard, wall of bodies loses 1 armor at the begining of your turn"
    5 cost wall of spikes ( uncommon) 1/5 "cannot attack but gains 1/2 of damage against it as armor the next turn"
    7cost wall of the fallen (rare) 0/* "armor equal to allies in all graveyards, the sorrow of the fallen allies causes the hero to lose 1 health at the begining of turn"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah,walls seem like a good idea into an expansion pack or sumthing
    Also thought about a hedgehog kind of ability/spell if it doesn't already existt in the game.
    Like, If enemy ally hits this card,it suffer x damage.
    Or Spell version: If enemy ally hits card x,it will suffer same amount of damage to itself (would be counter against high damage but low health deck)
    And this could be used as a rare spell for ultimate hero protection,like: For one round all enemy allies who attack the hero,suffer the same damage they inflict on it. So the oppponent has to choose between either a suicidal attack or is forced to attack the allies of the player.
    Or there could be a spell which negates all abilities and spells for x round(s),maybe an epic spell.
    And people who posess this card will be make a whole different kind of deck which would concentrate more on attributes rather than abilities of allies.
    Last edited by Benjee007; 08-18-2010 at 09:02 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjee007 View Post
    Rabies- Causes target enemy ally to attack a random nearby ally for x turn(s)
    This one sounds cool. A wulven ally could have it. And Moonlight could be more like Full moon
    But there are too many + 1 etc attack cards, there should be something like ' Target allies attack twice next turn' Wulven allies in the case of Moonlight...or Full moon
    Great ideas here

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    This one sounds cool. A wulven ally could have it. And Moonlight could be more like Full moon
    But there are too many + 1 etc attack cards, there should be something like ' Target allies attack twice next turn' Wulven allies in the case of Moonlight...or Full moon
    Great ideas here
    Well,shortly after writing that post,I saw the HD trailer which already has Full moon as a spell.
    I can resist everything except temptation.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    How about, for 2-3 mana: 6/2, recieves 1 damage every time you play a spell.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I know there's already a death trap card in the deck that works great. However it might be cool to be able to lay that card down before the AI has played an Ally card. So the next card they throw down is killed right away. Or perhaps a different trap card that has some other effect that can be used ahead of an AI card being thrown down.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by steve9229 View Post
    I know there's already a death trap card in the deck that works great. However it might be cool to be able to lay that card down before the AI has played an Ally card. So the next card they throw down is killed right away.
    Yes definitely,and as I already posted this to one of the threads,Death trap should really be a Hunter ability.
    Also it would be nice to have multi effect cards,such as fireball doing direct damage and then cause burn for x turns or maybe have a 50% chance to cause burn.
    Talking about chances,it would be cool if there would be a shadow ally which after death would have xx% chance to return from graveyard to play (with fully restored health).
    It could be a high resource cost rare ally.
    I can resist everything except temptation.