Close

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Card Ideas

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Card Ideas

I just thought that even though the game isn't out yet, it might be cool for everyone to post ideas for a card or cards that they think would be a great addition to the game. I would personally like to see a card that can't be destroyed by combat but has low attack and health. It could only be destroyed by using cards like engulfing flames (card of the day today) to destroy it. Add your own ideas about cards you'd like to see.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ok a card that has the ability to sacrifice itself to negate any damage to your hero for the whole turn, but the downside is you can only use his ability during your turn and you can't attack after you use it. After using his ability your allowed to place one more card of lesser value on the field. I don't know if this card would work with Shadow Eras rules but it would be cool to have.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great ideas! It will be interesting to see what other ideas people can come up with...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It might be interesting to have a card that needs another card to control. For instance a creature that is quite strong with good damage but has to have a handler, if the handler is killed the creature turns on the owner or other allies near to it, rather than attacking the opposition. Meaning you would have to use attacks to take out your own creature (or of course bring another "handler" into play)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    A spell card you can use to sacrifice an ally and gain X amount of lives to your hero.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin JF View Post
    A spell card you can use to sacrifice an ally and gain X amount of lives to your hero.
    There could be a whole new hero, a Vampire hero, that could use this spell card

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah

And a card that says "Pay X amount of mana/energy. Target ally loose hp equal to that number"

And a card much like the tidal wave, but it says "All allies with atk lower that 3 die" or something..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like some cool ideas, the vampire hero would make a great shadow hero IMO, and maybe it would have an ability that could be activated every so often that when you destroy an opponent's ally that it would be able to heal itself for half of the ally's health or something.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudkipz223 View Post
    Sounds like some cool ideas, the vampire hero would make a great shadow hero IMO, and maybe it would have an ability that could be activated every so often that when you destroy an opponent's ally that it would be able to heal itself for half of the ally's health or something.
    Or when you destroy an enemy with the Vampire hero, he automatically gains back 1/2 or 1/3 the health of the enemy killed! But he would have to be one of the weaker heros to keep from being overpowered.

Ok I made a very very VERY basic mock up for a female vampire card. I did this on paint (the art program that came with my computer) so it's very very sloppy. But it gets the job done. I got the artwork from: http://files.myopera.com/wickedlizar...y_Finished.jpg

untitled555.jpg

I didn't know what to make the damage or the health because I didn't know what the other heros stats are. It has to be sideways like that because otherwise the picture would be to distorted to read the text.
    Last edited by Eney; 07-16-2010 at 11:19 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eney View Post
    Or when you destroy an enemy with the Vampire hero, he automatically gains back 1/2 or 1/3 the health of the enemy killed! But he would have to be one of the weaker heros to keep from being overpowered.
    Yeah, that is a good idea, and there would have to be some type of guidelines so that the vampire couldn't just kill an enemy ally with a ton of hp and gain half of it. I think making it have low attack, and having it gain 1/2 of the enemy ally's health at the point before it was destroyed.