Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Once I get some more gold, I'll add Stop, Theif! back in and get Aeon into the mix. And finally get rid of those Extra sharps haha. I'll give Gravedigger's Cloak a try as well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Gravedigger's Cloack will just empty Lance's shadow points and you need all of them to keep your allies alive.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by thendless View Post
    Gravedigger's Cloack will just empty Lance's shadow points and you need all of them to keep your allies alive.
    +1! rogue has nom weapon/armor reliable.maybe only crimson vest but does it worth the 6cc?as of stop thief u will find that a SS costs 5cc.stop thief costs also 5cc but doesnt kill an ally and by the time u play it gwen's SS has hit u at least once.the extra resource is crap since u have a draw engine issue and u end up topdecking so no more resources needed...face the truth.rogue was made to gain board control like a piece of cake but has a draw difficulty(i dont know if we should think of inevitable use of bazaar since rogue cards rock and in any case his major problem is against majiya who won't benefit so much by bazaar!).due to these 2 he will never be a good opponent against majiya unless something is done...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Edited the original post with current deck that I'm playing.

I don't know guys, my original challenge to myself was to start a new account with a rogue deck and bring it up to at least a 200 rating. But at this point, SE isn't even fun because even the worst noob playing Maj can kick my ass. And any decent player with Zaladar or Nishaven also wipes out all my allies without even a struggle because of their abilities. Not sure where to go from here.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    lay low was a good thought but lucks the guts to give u what u really need.HIDDING AND KICKING @@SS!!!it should cost only 1 cc or fix a cc properly but give turn stealth to everybody including hero.5cc isnt so bad i guess,maybe even 6,to be sure nothing (possibly including novas,tidals and discharges??) may hurt your team who hit and hid....what do u say??

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, updated the current deck and it's been working pretty well. I don't know how, but I've beaten most Maj that I've played lately, including those in the 200's. Same basic strategy. I just don't like Lay Low for the cost, cuz my deck is very offensive.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by otto7 View Post
    lay low was a good thought but lucks the guts to give u what u really need. (Space) HIDDING AND KICKING @@SS!!!it should cost only 1 cc or fix a cc properly but give turn stealth to everybody including hero. (Space) 5cc isnt so bad i guess, (Space) maybe even 6, (Space) to be sure nothing (possibly including novas, (Space) tidals and discharges??) may hurt your team who hit and hid.... (Space) what do u say??
    That's it. I'm putting you on ignore.. I can't read your posts and they hurt my eyes. I edited your post so I could read it in the first place, notice a difference? I'm not going to touch the grammar since obviously english isn't your first language, but is it so hard to remember spacebar?!

And Kronos-

Rogue decks work best when stealing cards from the enemy. Ie, serena superdraw, et cetera. If you're going to stick with Lance, I'd up assassination to 4. Just a personal preference, since it means you can OHKO even aeon if he's used.

Man this deck would give me headaches.. deciding what to sac.
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Tell me about it. I never have a card that I don't use. Usually I end up sac'ing Assassination when playing against Maj/Gwen (So in 9/10 games) just because with the lack of enemy allies, I find playing a Jasmine or Aldon more beneficial for 3cc. That's why I dropped it from 4 Assassinations to 3. Small difference but ever since I started playing this updated version I've been on a winning streak. This deck is pretty hard to use, and it's taking me a while to even build my rating up to 200, but that's exactly why I'm playing it. Anybody can be good with Maj, Jericho or Gwen.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordKronos View Post
    Tell me about it. I never have a card that I don't use. Usually I end up sac'ing Assassination when playing against Maj/Gwen (So in 9/10 games) just because with the lack of enemy allies, I find playing a Jasmine or Aldon more beneficial for 3cc. That's why I dropped it from 4 Assassinations to 3. Small difference but ever since I started playing this updated version I've been on a winning streak. This deck is pretty hard to use, and it's taking me a while to even build my rating up to 200, but that's exactly why I'm playing it. Anybody can be good with Maj, Jericho or Gwen.
    I disagree with jericho. Maj and gwen, yes. But the majority of Jericho users are experienced, so that's why it LOOKS easy. But if you actually play it you'll find out very quickly how hard it is.
    Signature for rent.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    good deck!
    i take it in the online deck system
    here it is:
    http://se.tcgchina.com/se/zuka_210.html