Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Difficulty understanding adding to my Deck

1. Is there a limit to how many cards you can have in your Deck?

2. I bought 2 decks with my initial free credits and since bought several individual cards.

3. When I go to my deck and add a card all other cards dissapear from the top. Also selecting hide unusable cards removes some of the cards I just bought in the selection area. Why are some cards unusable?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    3. When I go to my deck and add a card all other cards dissapear from the top. Also selecting hide unusable cards removes some of the cards I just bought in the selection area. Why are some cards unusable?
    Is it a hero card that you're adding when they disappear? Cards in Shadow Era are limited by the hero you choose to put in your deck. You can have only a single hero in a deck.

The cards that disappear when you select hide unusable are probably cards that don't fit the hero you've chosen. Look at the symbol in the top right of a card to distinguish what class it's for. The text in the center will also tell you if it's for Human or Shadow heroes. Example: If you've picked Eladwen as your hero, you cannot add a Fire Snake or Smashing Blow into your deck. Fire Snakes can only be used in Shadow decks and Smashing Blow is specifically for Warrior decks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by PCKid View Post
    1. Is there a limit to how many cards you can have in your Deck?
    You can only have 4 copies of each card added per deck. On a side note, you only actually need 4 copies of card as well, since you can re-use the same cards in other decks. In addition, you can only have one deck saved per hero.