Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

I lost with 10 life??

I don't know what happened but I'll like to know if someone have had the same problem (1st time for me).

I was playing today 22 of june of 2011 a long game against "Taran Reese (185)" and when he was 14 life left and I was 10 he had "Aeon Stornmcaller" (three of them) and one Raven Wildheart. I had just one Aeon Stormcaller in play and in my turn I do some aoe damge to his Allies not enough to kill them (just 2 damage with the rain power) and then I cast a single target spell on Raven Wildheart leaving her at 1 life then I couldn't finish her with my Aeon ('cuz the other three Aoens were protectinh her) so I picked one of his three Aeon to finish and after I killed it the game ends and showed me the "DEFEAT" screen!

I was like: What the heck??

Do you think I was kind of hacked or something by that player??

Thanks for reading and/or answering in advance.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    First, for future references, when reporting, please include your game name, opponent's, time of match, and your time zone. That way we can review that specific game and determine what's happening.

Anyways, I cross-referenced and I presume you were playing on Alextrasa? The game's result is showing up as "expired"—which means a player didn't finish their turn in time. In v1.25, you have about 2 minutes to complete their turn before being forced forfeited. If you lose connection to the server and didn't reconnect and finish your turn in time, this results in an "expire" as well.

If you spend too long during your opponent's turn, this can affect your 2 minutes. So if you were doing something else during their turn but when you came back, they had already ended their turn, you're now spending a part of your turn and your 2 minutes watching what transpired.

You should update to v1.26 since, amongst many other improvements, if you run out of time, you just pass your turn instead of being force forfeited. Because of Apple's approval process, it'll be 1-2 weeks before it's released in the App Store though. Otherwise, it's released on all other platforms.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    First, for future references, when reporting, please include your game name, opponent's, time of match, and your time zone. That way we can review that specific game and determine what's happening.

Anyways, I cross-referenced and I presume you were playing on ©Alextrasa? The game's result is showing up as "expired"—which means a player didn't finish their turn in time. In v1.25, you have about 2 minutes to complete their turn before being forced forfeited. If you lose connection to the server and didn't reconnect and finish your turn in time, this results in an "expire" as well.

If you spend too long during your opponent's turn, this can affect your 2 minutes. So if you were doing something else during their turn but when you came back, they had already ended their turn, you're now spending a part of your turn and your 2 minutes watching what transpired.

You should update to v1.26 since, amongst many other improvements, if you run out of time, you just pass your turn instead of being force forfeited. Because of Apple's approval process, it'll be 1-2 weeks before it's released in the App Store though. Otherwise, it's released on all other platforms.

Oh! what a shame! Well, the game never showed me that I was away taking to long to do my moves (the blue "ZZZZ") or out of connection (the blue stripes crossed by the red one) but well... guess this is not a common issue hehe, I was afraid of being cheated, hacked or something if that is possible in some way.

Yes, that is my game's name. It's my first time here in the page of Shadow Era, next time I'll post more details in the case I need to report something, which I doubt 'cuz I'm not one who likes to report everything, just this case that wasn't usual for me.

Thank you for your feedback.

Oh! Btw! I feel the deck of Elementals are very, very overpowered, specially when combined with the Hero that, when sacrifice an ally regains 5 healths.

I´ve used a Mage and a Priest deck and just I can't win and if I did it was because I got the very luck of having the rights cards, but I don't remember a win right now against that deck

The problem is that the deck have:
    1.-Health regain of 5 with just the hero ability. Yes, you need to sac an ally but if you fill the deck with many, many weenies (as the users of the deck do) they get all the life needed AND if no sac is needed they have a fast overwhelming army of 1/1 or 1/2 allies.

2.-They have an "unlimited" supply of sacrificial allies. You might say: hey, that is impossible! Well, that's why I put the (") because they have an ability that put all the graveyard's cards back shuffled at their deck. And with more than one of those cards you have an unlimited deck and, of course, allies to sacrifice. Even with a direct damage with a Mage deck cannot be that fast to deal good damage with spells being far expensive than the cheap 1/1 sacrificial creatures elemental have.

3.-They have abilities that can steal opponents allies stripping opponents from their own allies and, in many cases, they are used to be just sacrificed to regain health.

And that's what I remember now! It's a terrible overpowered deck... I mean, how can you beat that?

You can tell me: Well, why don't you make one too? And I can tell you that THAT is not the point. That deck NEEDS balance or the others class' cards need to be upgraded.

Thanks for reading!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In v1.26, there are a few changes to the Elemental class, including a revision to how Mind Control works and how Eternal Renewal works. Some have referred to these as harsh nerfs to the Elemental class. There are various threads on the topic of the Elemental class as well. But I'll leave balance issues like these to the Design Team to comment on.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm downloading right now the new upgrade. Tnx!