Close

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottyuk View Post
    Just had a bug where after a long wait a player joined, both of us had Edwin Frostmire as our hero, and after a long pause again we were only dealt 2 cards each, i went first and sacrificed a card, the player went next and managed to place an ally on the field without any resources. I then cancelled the game.
    had the same probleme , game started at 16:05 i think i created it arround 16:00. my in game name Leetha

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    again in the next game (started 16:08) we both start with 1 card.

this time i scacrified my only card. opponet dit nothing . 2nd turn i got 1 card and i quit.

next game i got cards normally , but opponent quit
    Last edited by hundesbau; 02-11-2011 at 03:16 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    could it be possible to modify the waiting queue, so i can do some useful stuff while waiting like having a look at my libary. instead of watching the empty playground ?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Again, i got another stange defeat. My hero had about 10HP left and after the player finished his turn i lost the game suddenly.

Alexis@ 2011-02-11 10:45:38

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think those games that are ending might be due to quick succession of spells and the engine not keeping up. Played a few games my nick Is Overturn. simple keeping it the same as the forum name. Player names are a must. havnt encountered any bugs except slow play

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    starting time 2011-02-11 11:12:36

after my opponent use zalandar ability i could use my own hero (elementaris) ability.

the opponent could attack from the graveyard

( and used it for winning. Shame on you ! i mean how worth is a win through exploit ? )

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Same bug here, game vs Ice, both players started with 1 card, after a couple of turns he figured out a way to attack with Puwen Bloodhelm that was in his hand, gg

Please add these when you get a chance:
    - chat with opponent
    - opponent's name displayed during game
    - TIMER (important!)
    Last edited by Fry; 02-11-2011 at 06:12 PM.
    Constructed deck power level should not be a consideration when setting the rarity of a card.
    Frustrated by the lack of in-game chat? Talkinate! http://talkinator.com/t8r.jsp?b=ShadowEra

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    First, I think everyone should be aware there are bugs with multiplayer right now and your opponent may or may not be purposely cheating. I think the game unsyncs or something and basically all sorts of weird things can happen. Zaladar ability bug, though, I hope people don't have a field day with this one. But I think I'll refrain from PvPing these bugs are fixed. Definitely not fun when you lose for no good reason.

One thing I hope gets implemented really soon, that hasn't been mentioned in this thread, is the ability to create saved decks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fry View Post
    Same bug here, game vs Ice, both players started with 1 card, after a couple of turns he figured out a way to attack with Puwen Bloodhelm that was in his hand, gg
    >_>

Yeah, that's not quite how it was on my screen. But yeah, I figured something wasn't right when you didn't sacrifice a card on your first turn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

choose opponent

It should be great if it was possible to choose your opponent..
    for example if you wish to play against a friend or somebody you know ...
    you could create a game with a password or something ... or select a user ...
    I would really like to play against my friends ...

twain