Close

Thread: Earn free SC

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Earn free SC

Hello,

Today i tried to earn free shadow crystals via PC.. After 2 tries i stopped. I connected to that newiest city village game and I got nothing, same with that survey, which had to grant me 104 SC. Did everything, but meh, i didn't received it... I did it about half hour ago, if someone knows why, please, say me the truth

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sometimes it takes a few hours before they process the offers. Also, make sure to read the offer carefully to ensure you meet all of the requirements for the offers. If it's been over a day and you should've gotten rewarded, you can contact SuperRewards support and they'll look into it and manually award you if necessary.

On the buy Shadow Crystal page, after you've entered your email address, there's a sentence that tells you how to contact their support. It's below the logo at the top of the page.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    the best way is to contact them, drop an email on their support and you will receive a response

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, made another survey and nothing, it's gone from the list... By the way, i received 25 SC from zynga game on facebook, but not from these surveys.