Close

Thread: quit message?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

quit message?

why the f* does this quit message appear to me so often when my oponent is on his turn, how on earth can i dot anything to prevent it... i cant click on anything...
    a bug?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Screenshots? Not sure which quit message you're seeing.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Bojax
    In v1.25, players have about 2 minutes to finish their turn. A Zzz icon will appear to notify how much time you have left to finish your move, before you're force forfeited. If you spend too long during your opponent's turn, this can affect your 2 minutes. So if you were doing something else during their turn but when you came back, they had already ended their turn, you're now spending a part of your turn and your 2 minutes watching what transpired. Also, during your opponent's turn, you have about 45 seconds to acknowledge cards they play so you may see the Zzz icon if you're taking too long.

Sometimes you'll see a no-WiFi icon instead, this indicates you're not currently connected to the server. In some cases, your device may be connected to the local network and/or to the Internet as well, but you will get the no-WiFi icon if you're not connected to the server. Causes of this include network issues or perhaps a bug.

If you're not playing on an Apple device, you should update to v1.26. Actions now increase your turn time by 15 seconds. If you run out of time, you just end your turn instead of being force forfeited. And many other improvements.