Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

A little bit of help for a noob please

I'm finally getting to understand how this all works but have a couple of questions.

1. What do the numbers in the top left mean. (In a Green circle)?

2. Are the numbers in the Graveyard relevant to gameplay?

3. My Hero never seems available to attack whereas the Computer AI Hero attacks me.

4. Not a question but I wish you could adjust the music and sound effects individually and volume levels. It's a pain having to use my master volume on the iPad then reset it after playing.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Bit of a Noob myself, but I was lucky enough to get the answers so I'll pay it forward:
    1) That's the number of resources you must have "use" to put that care into play. Once used that number of resources can't be used again until your next turn For instance if you have 6 resources, and cast Plasma Behemoth which costs 5, you'll only have one left to use that turn!

2) Very few cards can use the graveyard currently, so the number isn't that big of a deal. You might want to pay attention to is against elemental and preist decks since they can recycle those cards en masse, otherwise it's just reference for how fast your opponent is burning through cards.

3) You need a weapon attached for your hero to be able to attack. Some characters (Gwenneth and Amber) get special bonuses when they use the weapons, others (like priests and mages) use them for special abilities! The weapons are rare and typically cost lots of gold, so worry about getting them later.

4) Wouldn't if be nice?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow that was quick. Thanks. Now I can get into it properly.