Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The truth is I just bought maji stuff cuz I think after aeon change she will rock, anyhow I played for fun with my Gwen deck on my alt just because ppl thought it is so different now.... 4-0 vs 200-240 rating ppl 2 maji, 1 Jericho , 1 Gwen. I only changed 2 cards cuz I see less elementalis now adays.

And as far as if it's the one and only ofc it isn't... Its just a slightly different approach to Gwen that most ppl do that actually worked great for me....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm surprised you've won against so Majiyas. My Majiya carries two Snow Sapphires and that usually puts a halt to most Gwen decks.
    But then again, I wasn't around before 1.25.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Erm this ( rating and build ) is only 1.25

damn good game vs VAMPS (250 Jericho ) won even if I went 2 nd.... But i had great draw in late stages.

11-1 so far lost one to boris , 5 maji (all 200+ )... Just in one morning ( note: I didn't even see one with 260+ playing...)... I guess enough games vs the highest rating player that still play.... Works still fine... 1.25 on iPad

P.s with so few elementalis now I have changed
    -2 gravediggers
    +1 bettle
    +1 aldon
    Last edited by HPAnigma; 06-21-2011 at 01:40 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks, I've always wondered about that deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The deck actually looks good. I tested it, and tried to understand ur style in playing it. Very diff with common builds.

Vs elementalist, do you use gravedigger asap, or wait until he plays eternal renewal to grab it?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    Vs elementalist, do you use gravedigger asap, or wait until he plays eternal renewal to grab it?
    In the new patch, Eternal Renewal doesn't go to the graveyard, so you actually can't grab it anymore

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    tested and modified this deck, as of now i'm having a great streak

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great deck and great deckbuilding!
    "When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    HPenigma u took me wrong.my intention was not to say u lie although i did sound too judgemental.the point is i found really obsurd the fact that u say u ''miss'' a turn to use rapid fire when in fact that turn gives u 5-6 more attacks at least,until game finale while a single ally gives u so much less since there are 100 ways to be killed before even attacking!!!plus rapid gives u the chance to finish game by stealing 2 cards at once!!non rapid fire means slooow game and there is NOOO way to counteract majiya and the snow sapphire VoW combo,not even sappire alone!slow game with only one attack is gonna toast u alive especially if u only carry 2 prowlers.i've been 300 with gwen and i think i have the right of an own opinion especially since i lost too many games by the f@@@ng iphone signal loss...

ps:i dont know how the history facts are seen cause i use iphon 99% so i cant see the ranking and the number of games that gave it.the truth is thast me too like other quoters here dropped too many ranking in no time due to the combo signal loss and low rank opponents all the time...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice to see your deck list.
    So finally i will share my Gwen deck too.
    This deck was the only one i have played over 300 ratings (most of the game under 300 were with it too) and it allow me to be at my current rating (320).
    I don't have played rapid fire too and don't used armors.

3x jasmine
    4x aldon
    4x blake
    3x puwen
    2x raven
    3x aeon
    3x soul keeper
    3x beetles demon bow
    4x arrows
    Last edited by I3oris; 06-21-2011 at 08:22 PM.