Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Defeated by bug/glitch/hack

Just now: about 6:50 CMT

Me: Resinhits (Elementalis)
    Him: Nookie62 (Majiya)

It was late game and I had just combo'd off. I thought that he quit but I got taken to the defeat screen.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you're using the 1.25 client maybe this happened:
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....ync-issue-1.25

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @ansom
    The game's result is showing up as "expired"—which means a player didn't finish their turn in time. In v1.25, players have about 2 minutes to complete their turn before being forced forfeited. If you lose connection to the server and didn't reconnect and finish your turn in time, this results in an "expire" as well. If you spend too long during your opponent's turn, this can affect your 2 minutes. So if you were doing something else during their turn but when you came back, they had already ended their turn, you're now spending a part of your turn and your 2 minutes watching what transpired.

I checked out Nookie62's account and I don't see any signs of cheating.

In v1.26, when you run out of time, your turn is ended instead of being force forfeited. Cards played no longer require click/tap acknowledgement in multiplayer so this also prevents you from getting force forfeited. It's already been released on the PC, Mac, and browser version; App Store and Android version will follow shortly.