Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I run a similar deck with Moonstalker, with the added bonus of running 4 Bad Santas and a fat deck (in this case a bonus). Essentially I just chip with WBT and speed strike and leave Lone Wolf in play. I then use rain delay, full moon and Moonstalker's ability to keep him out of harms way. If something does slip through, Lone Wolf gives a nice top up, I run four of them so I just keep on casting if they get item nuked. It negates all monster control spells as I don't bother playing them until the end of the game when the opponent has usually run out of cards or almost run out of them. I then hit with wolves if they live or grin like an idiot as they spend cards to kill them off. When I still have 10-20 cards left and they have zip, I bad santa the crap out of them for mana burn and heal myself.

This has worked against most 30 card decks I've played.
    Moonstalker; annoying the crap out of people since conception.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    how does your wofl (typo intended) deck handle mages with snow sapphire though? =X that will totally slow down your poke damage, completely neutralizing it for 12 turns while they save up nukes in their hand and mass summon allies while poking you slowly, then when you think your full moon will save you, they shriek it, and whallop on you with mass fireballs and weeny attacks @_@

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Yes these decks are ok. I always find they lack punch. A good player will leave you alone and build up resources, using small allies to deflect some damage or waste your healing. Once the resources are built, it's 3-4 turns till the Wulven is dead. It's unfortunate, but they don't have enough damage output to go ally-less against a decent player.

:EDIT:
    I would also agree that a good Mage/Priest player will beat this hands down, every time.
    Last edited by MattOG; 06-21-2011 at 09:00 AM.