Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Problem with Elemetis Ability?

Hey guys - love the game, I'm meant to be studying but I'm playing shadow era online instead .. Oops!

I've been playing my elements deck - but fir the last few matches elementis's 'sacrifice ally' hasn't been working even though I have enough shadow power to use it?

I'm on a gen 1 iPad ... It was working earlier today but seems to have decided to not work any more even when I reloadnthe deck.

The ability on my undead hunter works though?

Any ideas on elementis's ability not working at the moment on iPad? Thank you

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowfallen View Post
    Hey guys - love the game, I'm meant to be studying but I'm playing shadow era online instead .. Oops!

I've been playing my elements deck - but fir the last few matches elementis's 'sacrifice ally' hasn't been working even though I have enough shadow power to use it?

I'm on a gen 1 iPad ... It was working earlier today but seems to have decided to not work any more even when I reloadnthe deck.

The ability on my undead hunter works though?

Any ideas on elementis's ability not working at the moment on iPad? Thank you
    If you are at full health you can not sacrifice an ally to gain health. That's about the only reason it shouldn't work.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just to clarify, currently, healing effects in Shadow Era cannot be used if the target being healed is already at full heal. So you can't use Elementalis' ability if he's at full health. Can't play Conversion if you're at full health. Etc.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    *slaps forehead* oh yeah... Lol yip now it works. No error beside noob error here .. Thank you for the help!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No worries. Many people have inquired about this before and it's one of the things overdue for adding to the rules page.