Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Add Aldons and Raven. They are just both great cards.
    Fire Snakes are high in Vitamin D.

Account for Gondorian to put crystalz into: Reshiram99

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I thought Aldon was being changed but I haven't noticed a difference. How has he been altered? It says unique on his card now, does that mean you can only have one in play?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by 23Kid View Post
    I thought Aldon was being changed but I haven't noticed a difference. How has he been altered? It says unique on his card now, does that mean you can only have one in play?
    I think he always was like that, they probably just added the unique text on him now.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Hehehe.... I hit him pretty good last night :P
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    No, it was Aeon that got changed. Aldon has always been unique

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by N3rd4Christ View Post
    Hehehe.... I hit him pretty good last night :P
    I'm pretty close to abandoning this build haha. The amount of losses I've got on it is ridiculous. I keep changing something then going back then thinking about it. I can't get it to work at all. Back to Marj I guess :S

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I'm pretty close to abandoning this build haha. The amount of losses I've got on it is ridiculous. I keep changing something then going back then thinking about it. I can't get it to work at all. Back to Marj I guess :S
    The rogue class are close, I'll admit, but they're not quite there yet... Almost.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Its frustrating because some of the cards are really cool like Assassination and Assassins Training and the whole ambush / stealth ability thing. Not to mention Stop Thief!, which is also a really useful card. For some reason though I just find that they absolutely lack board control. Also a lot of people like to play Marj or Gravebone and this deck is useless against both.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Yeah they suck at regaining the board. I've noticed if you win, it's more because you get board control through the usual blake/puwen aldon combo...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    several things.
    1. For Lance I find blake almost always better than puwen in the very least I'd exchange 2 for 2 but I'd say 3 blakes and 2 puwens and drop a nightshades (yes I know the deck is built around them but 4 is slightly too many) lance protects the blake early if he needs it the puwens are a counter to brutalises and fire snakes (if you go first if you go second and all he has is a fire snake play blake)
    2. Add 2 aldons they can't hit you if there allies are all dead getting an aldon out early will do especially with blakes plus he makes nightshades twice as good damage goes from 1 to 2 and hp points don't matter for them really.
    3.4 ravens is pretty excessive 3 and a jasmine would suit you better plus distract works well with the theme (you may want to cut a nonally for a jasmine also
    4.swap 2 assassins trainings for 2 ill gotten gains both are good (trainings less so) but you can only have one in play at a time and with two in a deck your likely to draw one of them
    5.I have only once seen a situation mugged would have help my rogue deck and I won without it they don't belong in any deck ever (unless they get changed)
    6.a bazaar or 2 may be useful
    7.extra sharps can win you games have one or two in if you need an extra little bit to kill an ally and don't have or don't have the resources for an assassinate (situational cards are good for turning into resources)
    8.Recons are a must have they give a big boost to nightshades help you plan what to do next and you draw a card to boot!
    Well thats pretty much it tell me what you think and I hope I helped.
    Last edited by qaz92zaq; 06-29-2011 at 12:37 AM.