Close

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like a seperate thread better; better organization. Besides, if the same thread was kept being recycled, it'd be massive.

Thanks again for creating and keeping another bug list thread up to date jiminee! ^^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    New Bug: the new Protector change doesn't work. Spells should first target the Protector right? Well I literally JUST played my first match in 1.26 and found out that my opponent can Fire Ball me, ignoring Aeon.
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If I'm not mistaken, that's how the new Protector should work. A "protector" can only protect your other allies, but not your hero.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
    New Bug: the new Protector change doesn't work. Spells should first target the Protector right? Well I literally JUST played my first match in 1.26 and found out that my opponent can Fire Ball me, ignoring Aeon.
    As Jiminee says, this is how Protector now works. It now only protects your allies (so your hero can be attacked/targeted just fine) but it protects those allies from virtually everything.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yup, Protector no long protects your hero. Which, I can sorta understand that being the case. Heroes are supposed to be many times more powerful than allies and so even if an ally is a "protector", he's still not able to protect your hero would make sense. But I'm just commenting on semantics, I'm not here to discuss balance.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    Yup, Protector no long protects your hero. Which, I can sorta understand that being the case. Heroes are supposed to be many times more powerful than allies and so even if an ally is a "protector", he's still not able to protect your hero would make sense. But I'm just commenting on semantics, I'm not here to discuss balance.
    Kinda weird that he doesn't protect your hero and is still called a "protector." Maybe the ability should now be called wet-nurse. You can wet-nurse your allies, but not your hero as he's all grown up.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    I thought all spells should go to the Protector. So you are saying he SOLELY protects allies? From attacks and DD? If that's the case...see ya later Mr. Aeon. 'twas fun
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
    I thought all spells should go to the Protector. So you are saying he SOLELY protects allies? From attacks and DD? If that's the case...see ya later Mr. Aeon. 'twas fun
    Perhaps Aeon's cost should go down by one to reflect the new change. In my mind that would make him equal with PB. PB can throw out 7 damage a turn and now Aeon is just a 3/8 wall for your allies.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    We should keep the focus on bugs, this not supposed to be the thread for balance discussions.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For "Using Dimension Ripper and Transference against a decked opponent gives opponent 1 damage instead of the user (bug or intentional?)", this is intended and the rules page will be updated to clarify the current outcome of this situation.

As for "Ally-turned Beetle Demon Bow gets affected by "entering play" effects such as Voice of Winter and traps (bug or intentional?)", this is a bug because Beetle Demon Bow was already in play so it should not be trigger Voice of Winter's effects. Similarly, v1.25's Mind Control was fixed because of this as well. Although, unlike the issue with Dimension Ripper, I haven't confirmed with Kyle if this one's a bug.