Close

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryminysakes View Post
    I didn't see this one on the list. When playing Lance, I use SE to cast stealth on an ally - then ANOTHER elligible ally is not able to attack. My opponenet was Amber and had Raven, Puwen, Puwen and no other cards out prohibiting my attack I cast Aeon, used Lance's ability on Aeon and then tried to attack with my own Puwen (for the win - I might add) but was not given the attack button. On the server I am Cryminysakes and I just finished this game vs. Veymer.

This has happened once before but I am not sure of the cards that were down or played.
    I just watched your match and I saw that you actually played Lay Low. The effect reads, "Your Hero and allies cannot attack or be targeted until the end of your next turn."

So, there wasn't a bug and every card worked as expected.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jiminee View Post
    I just watched your match and I saw that you actually played Lay Low. The effect reads, "Your Hero and allies cannot attack or be targeted until the end of your next turn."

So, there wasn't a bug and every card worked as expected.
    aha!! - s'what I get for not reading - lolz thx

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've encountered a bug twice now where my opponent has ended their turn but what I'm seeing is that it's still their turn. Happened to me twice now. The chat still works and no "sync error" messages appeared. It doesn't seem to timeout either so I think you're stuck like that until someone quits.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Played against RGiskard. He cast Snow Sapphire. I had Stop Thief in my hand and when I cast it, it increase my resources immediately even before I could target his armor. Basically, it just increased my resources but didn't destroy his armor because it didn't give me a chance to target it at all. I was at full resources at that time and went from 8 to 9.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @azrae1 I was trying to reproduce this for a little bit today but wasn't able to. I'll take a crack at it some more tomorrow; but there has been a few reports of this already so I am interested in tracking this down.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    Played against RGiskard. He cast Snow Sapphire. I had Stop Thief in my hand and when I cast it, it increase my resources immediately even before I could target his armor. Basically, it just increased my resources but didn't destroy his armor because it didn't give me a chance to target it at all. I was at full resources at that time and went from 8 to 9.
    I can't replicate this either. Did you experience a sync error during that match?
    Last edited by jiminee; 06-28-2011 at 05:18 AM. Reason: added then removed edit comment

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I can't replicate this either. Did you experience a sync error during that match?
    There was no sync error in the game and I just watched the replay and no sync error displayed there either. If you watch the replay of the game (search for Danae Warwind and look at the draw game with RGiskard), you'll see my resources increase from 8 to 9 near the end without destroying his armor. It was a custom game so I don't know if you need to take that into consideration.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by danae View Post
    There was no sync error in the game and I just watched the replay and no sync error displayed there either. If you watch the replay of the game (search for Danae Warwind and look at the draw game with RGiskard), you'll see my resources increase from 8 to 9 near the end without destroying his armor. It was a custom game so I don't know if you need to take that into consideration.
    I actually watched the match (twice) and it looked like everything was fine. My best guess is that you were trying to cast Stop Thief! on your Sacrifice turn.. Lol. That would explain why it increased from 8 to 9. You then cast Reconnaissance on that turn. Are you sure you didn't mistake your Sacrifice phase for your Action phase?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I actually watched the match (twice) and it looked like everything was fine. My best guess is that you were trying to cast Stop Thief! on your Sacrifice turn.. Lol. That would explain why it increased from 8 to 9. You then cast Reconnaissance on that turn. Are you sure you didn't mistake your Sacrifice phase for your Action phase?
    You're right! I'm hopeless! With the changes they've made with the Sacrifice stage, I still made that mistake!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I should partition this issue off and make it a thread in the New Players forum ^^.