Close

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So even for 10 sec afk my turn gets to be skipped on the beginning of my turn?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by zetronet91 View Post
    So even for 10 sec afk my turn gets to be skipped on the beginning of my turn?
    I can't say exactly for sure, but I'm assuming you were out of the screen for more than 10 secs. If not and you can actually replicate the issue, then that would be great. I'd watch the replay now, but I'm currently at work.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @havokkk I would like to have the option to resume your games in events like the app crashing, you get a call and you're on AT&T, etc. Hopefully this will come sometime in the near future.

@jiminee Replays are sped up so you can't determine how long certain actions or a turn actually took. That's apart of the reason why people were so adamant about "random defeats" in v1.25.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    @jiminee Replays are sped up so you can't determine how long certain actions or a turn actually took. That's apart of the reason why people were so adamant about "random defeats" in v1.25.
    Ahh, got it. So there's no way for me to tell it huh? I guess its just his word against the game mechanics then Again, zetronet91, if you can replicate the issue, do let us know. I'll try to replicate it as well tonight when I get home from work.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

iPad client sometimes not starting games right

I've had this happen about 5 times now. I hit the quick match button, see the game board... And then nothing. Just the board and the camera button. If I hit Challenge from the menu the game instantly goes back to the game history, with no prompt to quit. Often it will show I have a new game "Playing" in my history.

The solution is to kill the process and relaunch or it will keep happening.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quein vs. Chris1234
    I was not able to hit Jasmine when her special ability was not used on my alie.
    All my allies could not attack it.
    No card was protecting it either.
    8:54pm (CST)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    oh nvm i think he had protector... can't I delete this?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Callous Buddha I think I've noticed that a few times on my iPod Touch on v1.25. Is this happening on v1.26? By the way, v1.263 just came out in the App Store.

@zetronet91 As long as your post is not the opening post of a thread and over ~3 minutes old, you can delete a post by clicking on the "Edit Post" button on any of your post and then selecting the Delete option.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    @Callous Buddha I think I've noticed that a few times on my iPod Touch on v1.25. Is this happening on v1.26? By the way, v1.263 just came out in the App Store.
    I never had that happen in 1.25 on iPad 2. I'll grab the new version and report back if it occurs again.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I didn't see this one on the list. When playing Lance, I use SE to cast stealth on an ally - then ANOTHER elligible ally is not able to attack. My opponenet was Amber and had Raven, Puwen, Puwen and no other cards out prohibiting my attack I cast Aeon, used Lance's ability on Aeon and then tried to attack with my own Puwen (for the win - I might add) but was not given the attack button. On the server I am Cryminysakes and I just finished this game vs. Veymer.

This has happened once before but I am not sure of the cards that were down or played.