Close

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Regarding current Mind Control and Into the Forest, because Mind Control only targets an ally and that ally attacking a hero is an affect effect of Mind Control that requires no targeting, it bypasses effects that prevent targeting. Just like when Supernova bypasses current Protector, for example.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've mentioned previously about turn skipping automatically.
    I think its sync issue since its been doing that several times now when I have like 8 second? remaining

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In v1.26, when your time runs out, instead of being force forfeited, you pass your turn instead. Normally, this should only happen when the time is up though. If that isn't the case, you can start a new thread and report those games and I'll look into it.

Do note, if you're playing in v1.25, the timing is different on here. Apple devices are still on v1.25 and because of Apple's approval process, v1.26 won't be out for another 1-2 weeks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    In v1.26, when your time runs out, instead of being force forfeited, you pass your turn instead. Normally, this should only happen when the time is up though. If that isn't the case, you can start a new thread and report those games and I'll look into it.

Do note, if you're playing in v1.25, the timing is different on here. Apple devices are still on v1.25 and because of Apple's approval process, v1.26 won't be out for another 1-2 weeks.
    I saw 1.261 of IOS version and updating now.
    Nick: Vo Danh - zantetsuken
    Char: Nishaven-Jericho-Majiya-Gwen-Amber

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was playing using the browser (1.261)
    2011/06/22 about 9pm MST (GMT -7)
    havokkk(201) vs milgaroo(128)
    i had majiya and he had eldawen
    he had aeon out (i had infernal and snake), it was his turn and i got the countdown, then the defeat screen. weird thing is it showed that i won (i had the green color) but i lost a ranking point.

AnAdolt sir? any explanation?
    Last edited by havokkk; 06-23-2011 at 04:28 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Erika with Captured Prey became attackable by my Blake with Rabid Bite. Intentional or bug?

Alexlbl Vs. Eris23
    Nishaven Vs. Darkclaw
    23-06-2011 01:40 am (gmt-3)
    iPad 2

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @havokkk LOL. Please don't call me "sir". My personality doesn't quite fit a respectable-connotated word like "sir" ^^. Your game with milgaroo is coming up as "expired"—which means a player didn't finish their turn in time. If you lose connection to the server and didn't reconnect and finish your turn in time, this results in an "expire" as well.

I presume the countdown you got was the no-WiFi icon? This indicates you're not currently connected to the server. In some cases, your device may be connected to the local network and/or to the Internet as well, but you will get the no-WiFi icon if you're not connected to the server. Causes of this include network issues or perhaps a bug.

The reason why it's showing up as green and you actually got 50 XP for it as well was because your opponent left the game before you did. Technically this is a bug in some cases and the situations should've been reversed.

@Alexandre Currently, Rabid Bite's attack will ignore Erika and this is intended. However, there was some issue I had with this that I brought up before but I forget at the moment.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hmm, i was jacked in (my computer was wired) so it must'ave been my internet cable...
    will there be a fix coming where i (the one that got disconnected) will have 1min to reconnect then when i do get reconnected we can continue on?
    i'm comparing this feature like what online poker sites have...

thanks for your investigation!!

PS. GREAT GAME!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quein vs. LordLiken
    around 1:35-1:38pm (CST)
    turn skip automatically.
    I was on another tab for like 10 sec to find app Shadow Era v.1.25 on iphone because it is so slow on iphone...
    When I came back to the playing page, my turn was skipped

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It is not a bug, rather it is a "feature" that Kyle and the SE Dev team implemented for v1.26. In previous versions, if you time-out, you actually lose the match. They've made it such that you'd only skip your turn if you don't make a committed move for a minute (which I assume what happened to you). The server time-out is set to 2 minutes, I believe, which then would actually result in you losing the match. This is to prevent "AFKers" and to avoid frustrating people playing against them.