Close

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @gohlionel - the apple update will be out once apple approves the update, which should be in a couple days. I feel your pain, I usually play through the app as well. It could be that some of your bugs are coming from the fact that you are playing a different version than your opponents; I don't know if the game detects the version you are playing and only pairs with other people playing the same version. If it doesn't, that is something the devs should look into, either having a version detect and match or delaying release for everyone else until apple approves.
    Congratulations to Preybird for designing my Avatar!

In Game Handle: Warr Byrd

Contributions to the Game:
    Flavor text for Wild Berserker: The odds are always in my favor
    PFG3: To Be Released Soon™

Tournament Wins: None, I'm Timmy Johnny not Spike!

Shout out to Gondorian, nerull7, Nikola D, plo, Preybird, Super Grover, and Zhou86 for submitting potential avatars!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Different versions of the client are segregated from one another. If you're playing on v1.26, you'll only play against other v1.26 players and not v1.25 or v1.27.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Alright... Tks for e info

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Earthen Protector and stolen cards

If your opponent steals an ally from your deck/graveyard/hand, when you kill that stolen ally, your earthen protector will die and bring back the ally that you killed, but on your side.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Boris+MC+Raven+aldon

Hi everyone, this is my first post (obviously )
    I am playing Boris my Username is sabretheart vs. tataz playing Zaladar.
    On my My turn, I have Aldon (1health) and i cast raven. No weapons or armor. He has Keldor on play.
    On his turn he cast MC on my raven and the job was done accordingly, but right after my raven died, my Hero Boris attacked Aldon for zero damage and aldon retaliate with 2 damage, and let my boris exhausted on my turn.
    I cant seem to find a similar bug to this. I definitely addicted and really enjoying this game. I cant wait for v. 1.277 be released for iphone and ipad.

I hope this bug is fixed if really it is.

Thanks and more power to SE community.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachau View Post
    If your opponent steals an ally from your deck/graveyard/hand, when you kill that stolen ally, your earthen protector will die and bring back the ally that you killed, but on your side.
    Please post your bug reports in accordance to the version you're playing. @Drachau, sounds like you were playing the new version of the game, so if you don't mind, can you please post your bug in the v1.277 list of bugs instead? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by sabretheart View Post
    Hi everyone, this is my first post (obviously )
    I am playing Boris my Username is sabretheart vs. tataz playing Zaladar.
    On my My turn, I have Aldon (1health) and i cast raven. No weapons or armor. He has Keldor on play.
    On his turn he cast MC on my raven and the job was done accordingly, but right after my raven died, my Hero Boris attacked Aldon for zero damage and aldon retaliate with 2 damage, and let my boris exhausted on my turn.
    I cant seem to find a similar bug to this. I definitely addicted and really enjoying this game. I cant wait for v. 1.277 be released for iphone and ipad.

I hope this bug is fixed if really it is.

Thanks and more power to SE community.
    Sounds like you encountered a sync error. You can read and report about sync errors in the sync error report thread.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi jiminee, ithink you're right because after a few more turns the game just suddenly ends up in a draw.
    This is the second game i have experience premature Draw game with a zaladar player, since v1.277 is releasd and am playing still in v1.26.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    v1.27 is released on Android, http://www.shadowera.com/download.php, and the browser version. App Store version should be out this coming week but you can check out v1.27 on one of the aforementioned platforms.