3x- Aldon
    2x-Erika

4x- Retreat!
    4x- Smashing Blow
    4x- Blood Frenzy
    3x- Crippling Blow
    3x- War Banner
    2x- Valiant Defender

With the 1.26 change, I've found Aeon to be near worthless, so have substituted for more Jasmine, her HP/mana cost/ability makes for a good turn 3 response to a turn 2 Blake.

That being said, the only thing I still occasionally question the value of is extra sharp, not sure what I'd want to substitute it for. 20 seems to be a comfortable creature count...

Thoughts, questions comments?

Thanks in advance.

Edit:: +2 valiant -2 Extra Sharp. Serves as a portal counter and allows for swing backs in mid-game.
    Last edited by Chazzle; 06-18-2011 at 01:47 PM.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Maybe add Jeweller's Dream, because it adds 2 Resources each time it is used and you have a few 2 cost cards like Retreat, Puwen, Blake.

It would work better if you were using Amber but then you would lose Boris's destroy ability.

As a side note, you mention that Aeon has become rubbish now, so Boris is going to see less cards he can't kill with his ability: PB, Raven and Aeon are the only ones.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    p.s Kings Pride over Extra Sharp. It will win you the game turn 7 or 8 in many cases.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Took your suggestions under consideration, decided to go with valiant defender as a swap for the sharps. Problem with king's pride is that, at 7 resources, it lacks the ability to bring about a true swing back from a losing game- rather it seems to stampede a close game or crush a winning game. Valiant allows me to come back from a mid-game board control loss, or counter a portal from gravebone.

Thanks for responding!