Close

Thread: offline mode

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

offline mode

i like this game but i dont have wifi all the time and doing a offline mode where u dont earn anything is bogus. you should have a mode where people can play online or offline and still be able to earn stuff. now i got to remove a game from ipod touch that i really like but cant use at all since no where near my house has wifi and i dont have the money my self to set it up. if its ever added where i can play offline and still earn stuff i will be back but till then i am out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Ok. Bye then. While you're at it, uninstall your browser, might as will save space.

Seriously, you download a predominantly online game, then whinge that you need to be online to earn stuff...

:EDIT:
    Cheers Rumsey... Changed it, though it's even worse if there's nothing invested.
    Last edited by MattOG; 06-15-2011 at 08:47 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @MattOG - it doesn't appear that he "bought" anything.

@NewGuyWithRandomCharacterName - enabling the earning of xp, gold, and crystals offline would just open an easy hacking avenue.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

some what if a point

i some what agree. would be nice to be able to get someting when playing offline it makes where unless you have a way to go online all the time you really dont get jack for playing the game. even with offline way of getting stuff they will find a way to hack it. i play a game thats online on my ipod touch and on the forums they talk some abouts about people hacking it. they will find a way. how they do it i have no clue. when i look at the stuff on my ipod on my computer unless i am in itunes all i can see are my photos. if i go into itunes i see the other stuff but not anything to do with my game info.

and i could have over looked it my self. where does it say thats its a online game when you go to download it on itunes? i am not sure if he got it from itunes or what. but i got it from itunes.

also in other online games u can play offline and still earn stuff. so why could they not be the same here?
    Last edited by John Daniels; 06-18-2011 at 10:26 PM.