Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

New bugs 1.26-7 (test server)

Edited to add: I just realized there's a separate forum for test server feedback. Oops! Could a moderator move this over there for me, or should I delete and repost?

I'm not sure of the proper way to report bugs on the test server. I apologize if this is the wrong place. (Please advise.)

1) I just had a game vs. N3rd4Christ where he reported that he's passed the turn without hitting the button. (It's a possible misclick, but I believe his word.)
    2) Later in the same game, he reported that he couldn't target Aeon with a Poison Arrow. Perhaps something broken in the newly modified version of Protector?

Obviously this info is second hand, but I figured I should report it. Perhaps N3rd can give more info.
    Last edited by Chounard; 06-15-2011 at 03:38 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i have just found another bug. I have only tried this on the AI though, not sure if its the same during challenges.

Opponent has 2 allies. I rabid bite the stronger attack ally. During opponent turn, the one with rabid bite kills its teammate. After that, the opponent's turn end and rabid bite is removed.
    Server ID: Agroupofus
    Current Deck: Ter Adun

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was just allowed to target Aldon with Boris, while my opponent had Aeon in play. Clearly shouldn't be possible.

Then we had a sync issue, got a draw, and I lost rating points. That's fun times.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No, Chounard that ain't a bug. Check the new protector ability. It says friendly allies with no protector status can not be targeted. So the hero can be a target now.
    "When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Scion View Post
    No, Chounard that ain't a bug. Check the new protector ability. It says friendly allies with no protector status can not be targeted. So the hero can be a target now.
    Hmm.. I think I've got it right. Aldon was being targeted by Boris, not the other way around. He should have been protected by Aeon, right? (My opponent had Aeon and Aldon.)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Scion you might want to reread Chounard's post and edit yours to save face...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rumsey View Post
    I still believe it's a bug as well. I believe the new rule should prevent any spell or ability that can LEGALLY target a Protector to be forced to do so, not EVERY spell or ability. For instance Boris should still be able to blow up those 4CC or less allies as Aeon is 6CC.
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by rumsey View Post
    Ok mistakes happen. I am very tired lately because of a puppy i found abandoned out of my door, that's only a few days old and it really needs attention and i have slept 8 hours in 4 days :P
    "When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by agroupofus View Post
    i have just found another bug. I have only tried this on the AI though, not sure if its the same during challenges.

Opponent has 2 allies. I rabid bite the stronger attack ally. During opponent turn, the one with rabid bite kills its teammate. After that, the opponent's turn end and rabid bite is removed.
    Same thing happened to me. Rabid Bite is definitely buggy.
    Something even freakier happened a few turns later:
    The AI had Raven (with Reinforced Armor), Dirk and Puwen out. I Rabid Bite Raven who attacks Dirk (very glitchy animation might I add).
    While she's attacking I see a chain of zeros rising from Amber's life indicator and she subsequently dies. She had 6 life points left and a blood Frenzy attached to her.

edit: played around with Rabid Bite again and this time it backfired and I got the defeat screen even though I had 18 life points left.
    Last edited by Ness; 06-15-2011 at 10:07 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Running out of time on your turn results in passing of your turn—rather than a forced forfeit—in v1.26-7.

As for Rabid Bite.. that's funny, I'll have to go make a video later about that bug. Basically it occurs for instances like if a hero has Blood Frenzy and Rabid Bite's attack triggers.