Close

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think I'll find a way to us this card. More then gravediggers cloak. You could use this and tracking plus into the forest.
    Guild: Marksmen
    Marksmen Logo (Yeah that's right we have our own logo, made by me).
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tk5 View Post
    Nice and that would be turn 6, so assuming 6 resources also play into the forest.. Then turn 7 Bad Santa maybe if you want to ensure a steal and do the same again for 3 more cards.. What happens if you already have 7 cards? Are you denied the steal?
    so far the game doesn't let you have a hand size more than 7, so if you already have 7 cards then you wouldn't be able to steal, i hope nothing glitches like if you have the armor and 7 cards it prevents you from attacking, because so far you can use transference with a full hand and i don't want the ability to attack locked down because of full hand size/armor.
    - it's so blatantly obvious i'm gonna win that they usually quit. =(. i feel like i have to hold back so they won't leave.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by autumnleaf View Post
    so far the game doesn't let you have a hand size more than 7, so if you already have 7 cards then you wouldn't be able to steal, i hope nothing glitches like if you have the armor and 7 cards it prevents you from attacking, because so far you can use transference with a full hand and i don't want the ability to attack locked down because of full hand size/armor.
    Good point. That would royally suck if that were to happen. Hope they have thought of this already.
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You can use Transference with a full hand? Haven't played it in awhile so I forget. But in this case, you gain a card but you also discard Transference so the net result is still 7; whereas, Night Prowler would net more than 7. I think you'll be able to attack fine with a full hand but yeah, they'll want to confirm that before release or else it would devalue the armour.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    You can use Transference with a full hand? Haven't played it in awhile so I forget. But in this case, you gain a card but you also discard Transference so the net result is still 7; whereas, Night Prowler would net more than 7. I think you'll be able to attack fine with a full hand but yeah, they'll want to confirm that before release or else it would devalue the armour.
    Rofl IMO it's already devalued with its 1 durability.

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by AnAdolt View Post
    You can use Transference with a full hand?
    nope, didn't want to just go on memory even though i play elementals all the time so i'm up against an AI testing it and it won't let me. 7 hand opponents have 3 cards in their and it won't let me transference. i thought someone probably have already brought this up so i never mentioned it. guess i have to report it now on the card section.
    - it's so blatantly obvious i'm gonna win that they usually quit. =(. i feel like i have to hold back so they won't leave.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    wow this card can be very useful!!